• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug When I connect, I am forced into the Limbo server

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
No idea what is causing it, but when I connect in 1.7.2 or 1.8, I'm put into the map where we get sent during restarts and such (Not the hub). I am connecting from hc.to and I tried hub.hc.to. (I also tried the creative server and I get the same outcome)

http://i.gyazo.com/618526a0d4118ff87f2b1a5fdbfb415c.png This is an image of what I see. I also cannot see players when I hold Tab.

Please help :(

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
My guess is you were last connected to a server that has been closed. I'm on now, and we can fix this if you get online.

Renai NoUmi

Stone
I think I keep getting sent to limbo- But then I get sent towhere I logged out repeatedly. The game things I'm logging in and out so it kicks me for 'reconnecting' too much.
I can see Victim, and he tried talking to me, but I just cant move and was only able to type once.

Maybe its because Im using a different version of minecraft then when I last logged in?

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
Are you using any mods? Last time this happened to me was because of a mod that I had installed by mistake; that or it was just a relog that my minecraft needed.