• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Website Suggestion!

Shenorai

Banned
Mkay, I'm not sure if I'm the only person who has this issue or not. But regardless, I'll post it anyway.

I may not play Herocraft anymore, but I still follow up on what's going on.

However, since I had been on forums for about nine years now, I'm far too use to clicking on the banner up top to reach the forum index.

Of course, rather than bumping me to the forum, it plops me on the main page of HerocraftOnline. Which I'm fine with.

What I'm not fine with is the fact that even after I click the little check box next to the login - which I assume is supposed to keep me logged in - and pop back onto the forums after being booted to the HerocraftOnline front page, I'm logged out.

Keep in mind that my force of habit means that I wind up relogging about six to nine times per visit.

I know I'm likely just going to get a "Well, quit doing that!" response, but I don't care. Is there a way to keep a user logged into the forums even if they are clicking on the main page?