• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT WE NEED TESTING DONE

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
We're somewhat updated for 1.6.2 but before we consider updating Live to 1.6.2, we direly need for people to hop on test server and test everyting and anything imaginable.

The Test Server IP: test.hc.to

Basically, skills, hunger, combat, mining, dueling, etc.

Any issues, please report them here!

It appears skeleton bow damage only does 1 hp. Also, there is a spelling mistake on the Dreadknight's terror ability 'movment'. Firewave and shadowstep dont work on mobs.. are they meant to? Also, runeblade skills are kinda messed up and dont work with only 2 pages, plus some of the runeblade crafting abilities are unavailable. When right clicking on animals with an item that is bound to a skill, it says 'You must be a farmer to do that!'. I will continue to test but they are the only things i found atm :p

Sekcbaba

Stone
There is a new change to skill entangle that indicates it should do more damage if effected target tries to sprint. However, does not seem to cause extra dmg. Would not consider this a significant bug though / not worth holding up patching for.[DOUBLEPOST=1375011560][/DOUBLEPOST]confirm skeletons do very low dmg, 1-4 depending on armor it seems like[DOUBLEPOST=1375011711][/DOUBLEPOST]horses and mules walk upside down sometimes[DOUBLEPOST=1375012461][/DOUBLEPOST]not a bug, but the range on holy aura (4 blocks) seems kind of low, 6 blocks would be better =D[DOUBLEPOST=1375012884][/DOUBLEPOST]multishot works well now, very cool skill ^^

Sekcbaba

Stone
melee damage skills still seem to ignore armor. I guess this is a noted bug but dunno if there is anyway to change it.

Sekcbaba

Stone
It feels like ninja skills eviscerate and blitz do too much dmg for going through armor and all the great new abilities ninja have now. I know the change to backstab makes ninja not so formidable in a face to face left click fest, but with smoke on only a 30 second cooldown and addition of shurikan, ninja can just kite between smoke cooldowns and then obliterate someone in 3 seconds

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
are we testing so that the updated for classes can go to live as well? or is it only the 1.6.2 update?

Testing for 1.6.2 to make sure all the bugs etc are gone before we update.

Sekcbaba

Stone
dispel works on most everything it should now, but it has a cast time = /. I dont mind the cooldown but i think this skill needs to be instant cast to be effective in most situations (clearing root / piggify, etc)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
It feels like ninja skills eviscerate and blitz do too much dmg for going through armor and all the great new abilities ninja have now. I know the change to backstab makes ninja not so formidable in a face to face left click fest, but with smoke on only a 30 second cooldown and addition of shurikan, ninja can just kite between smoke cooldowns and then obliterate someone in 3 seconds

This testing is for bugs not balance changes.

Sekcbaba

Stone
there are baby zombies randomly spawning and attacking. Dunno if this is an intentional change but it should be left in lol[DOUBLEPOST=1375016424][/DOUBLEPOST]new zombie spawn / aggro mechanics appear to be working fine lol

Attachments

• 2013-07-28_08.57.33.png
    2013-07-28_08.57.33.png
    563.7 KB · Views: 19

Sekcbaba

Stone
are "stats / attributes" implemented in any form yet? i havent really played 1.6 so dunno how that is supposed to work

Sekcbaba

Stone
honestly the basic stuff looks fine to me, i mean we have a limited area to explore so i dunno what might be broken outside of it.

Specific to 1.6, is there anyway for us to test the horse or stat stuff, or is that not implemented yet on test?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
honestly the basic stuff looks fine to me, i mean we have a limited area to explore so i dunno what might be broken outside of it.

Specific to 1.6, is there anyway for us to test the horse or stat stuff, or is that not implemented yet on test?

There is nothing to test out there. We are only testing plugin related features.

As for stats that is not finished yet and will not be released with 1.6.2
Horses will most likely be disabled on first release of 1.6.2 until we are able to build a balanced system to use them.

Sekcbaba

Stone
Several paladin abilites - namely holy strike and strike - are working sporadically, sometimes giving invalid target error for mobs including spider and cow

Divine stun seems to do damage but does not stun mobs (dunno if it ever did?)

Reckoning seems to work fine

conviction seems to work fine

Dragoon specifics -

After testing on dragoon also, strike sometimes does damage, but often does not

Same issue with bash, cleave

Tremor knocks back but does no damage

Impale seems to work fine

Spear successfully pulls target but does no damage

lunar lance seems to work fine

Sekcbaba

Stone
Samurai specifics (against mobs / farm animals) -

Disgrace seems to work

Cleave has same issue, sometimes does damage, sometimes does not

Mortal wound seems to work but damage is slightly lower than listed i think?

Windwalk works fine

Asuraslash does not seem to work at all (invalid target errors)

Sekcbaba

Stone
dreadknight -

Bash has same issues

Decay seems to work fine

shadowstep does not seem to work on mobs at least

empathy seems to do damage fine, although the snare is either very minor or not working on mobs

harmtouch works fine

not sure if terror works or not, can cast it on mobs but dunno if it does anything lol.

Sekcbaba

Stone
Ranger -

Kick has same issues as bash, strike, etc. sometimes works, sometimes doesnt.

summonarrow works fine

grapplinghook works fine and is freaking awesome >>

maim seems to work fine. i know not a balance thing but i think the cooldown is too long >>

multishot works fine and is very cool, like the implementation of loading up on specific number of multishots

explosiveshot works fine

aimedshot works fine, although i had trouble seeing what the exact maximum range of cast is

Sekcbaba

Stone
ninja -

kick same issues

eviscerate and blitz seem to work fine on mobs.

Smoke and smoke stun effect work fine, very cool

shurikan and backflip work fine

grappling hook works fine.

Ninja probably the most "fun" class overall imo, great job on the ability set.