• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Vote Reporting

kpep123

Iron
Sorry if this kind of issue doesn't belong here.

I've noticed that the last couple days I'm only getting 6 out of the 7 votes and wanted to know if other voters were seeing the same thing. When I voted this morning I was making sure I didn't have any misspellings or making any kind of user errors. Whether or not I'm missing votes isn't going to change my standing in the top 10 too much so I'm not complaining, just trying to be informative.

For the record I was at 180 yesterday and today I'm at 186.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Are you seeing all 7 sites confirm your vote to be sure you're not voting too early?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
There's a bug with vote 5. If you get the CAPTCHA wrong and then try to vote, the vote doesn't count. What you need to do is close the tab and bring up the page again.

kpep123

Iron
There's a bug with vote 5. If you get the CAPTCHA wrong and then try to vote, the vote doesn't count. What you need to do is close the tab and bring up the page again.
That is good to know. So does vote 5 even tell you that you get it wrong? I'm going to have to try erroring on purpose to see.
Thanks

kpep123

Iron
Are you seeing all 7 sites confirm your vote to be sure you're not voting too early?
I thought so but now you have me second guessing myself. There are one or two that I'm not sure about. Thanks

OK I tried voting on all of 7 again on my work PC (I used my home PC to do the voting this morning) and 6 of the seven (including Vote 5) say that I have voted already. The kicker is I know Vote 7 told me this morning that my vote was excepted. I just said the same again so we will see if that is the issue.

OK that vote came in so looks like user error.

Last edited by a moderator: