• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Un-Whitelisted?

For some reason I've become un-Whitelisted and I have no idea why. I was on like 45 min ago and now it says I need to get whitelisted again. Help :[ ! !

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Okay thanks, I wasnt sure I just saw a post by someone that said he thinks it was wiped

no i wasnt banned or anything. one of my friends mentioned it to Xanipher and she thought it was realllly weird too.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Well I was looking up your name as per Kainzo's request and you have a ban from Super-Earth, I believe, on MCBans. But that wasn't the problem. I went to check your application to see if you had posted that you had a ban on record, and I cannot find your application - Kainzo or myself... If you could provide us with a link to your application, we'd be more than happy to get everything straightened out.

Ban available here: https://www.mcbans.com/player/eliterubberduck

btw, do you guys want me to make you any skins? i'm pretty good, and i dont have any cash to donate (car payments -_-) but i like to contribute in some way, and i think thats pretty sweet. if so, let me know:D

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
You liked about a ban, not sure if you'll be getting back in. I doubt you'll get back in to be honest. We ask for 100% honesty.

Just cuz YOU didn't consider it a ban, doesn't mean it wasn't a ban. :p

Rofii

Legacy Supporter 7
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-★herocraft-home-of-the-worlds-first-only-heroes-rpg-plugin★/page__st__13200

yeah i saw i was on mc bans, but it wasnt from super-earth. it was on buxville. they thought i xrayed to some slimes, but i just used the f3 and banned me instantly cause i guess slimes are just super rare on there or something? but anyways i dont qualify that as a real ban since i never used any hacks or anything.

On some servers using F3 to see mobs is considered X-raying and Bux is one of those servers. From what I've heard from the staff here though, it's not considered X-ray (at least not as of a couple months ago)

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
You liked about a ban, not sure if you'll be getting back in. I doubt you'll get back in to be honest. We ask for 100% honesty.

Just cuz YOU didn't consider it a ban, doesn't mean it wasn't a ban. :p

As for the whitelist. Aph found it late last night. According to her, EliteRubberDuck can re-apply for whitelist.

Whether the powers that be decide to re-whitelist (how does a player get whitelisted without an APP?) is up too them.

I'd vote in favor of reinstatement (youve keep your nose clean) for what its worth.

lol, maybe my 2c aint worth anything :p @Brutalacerate Brutal, I will give you sexual favors!

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
On some servers using F3 to see mobs is considered X-raying and Bux is one of those servers. From what I've heard from the staff here though, it's not considered X-ray (at least not as of a couple months ago)
If we catch you, we'll still punish you.

Rofii

Legacy Supporter 7
If we catch you, we'll still punish you.

What? Last time someone asked the staff their response was "F3 is a game feature, so using it is allowed". I'm paraphrasing of course. So when did the rules on that change?