• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

shrimpy77

Glowstone
In game name: Shrimpy77
Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon
Hero Levels: 4-tee
Mastered Specs/Paths: Warrior
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Because I creep trees
What you can contribute: My random-impaling and if you need me to raid then I will go.
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): ALLLLLLL

he means that dmil and i started the group and then we stopped the group. and c12 thinks he now owns the group cause he wants it to keep going. its like if i started walmart from the ground up and then i just shut down all the walmarts and some guy walks in and says hey i think i could run the company and takes it upon himself to just walk into one of the closed empty stores without any consent and just kind of starts running walmarts everywhere without the original owner's consent. thats exactly whats going on here :p

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
dmil and I created the tree creepers. Look on the skindex and see who made all the tree creeper skins. Your pathetic and this is just sad. I guess you guys need to take our name because you need people that are good at pvp to join your little group because everyone left Lorien becuase it was just a joke of a town. GET POOTED ON. Why don't you just make your own group instead of trying to steal one?
Funny thing is is that's as much as dmil and eliterubberduck like to say they were so original with the TC they weren't lol. The tree creeper skin wasn't made by any of them. The skin was around long before the group. They just stole it and slapped a mask on it. Why didn't you just make your own skin instead of stealing one?

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
ALL DRAMA OFF THIS FORUM shit in the past is the past tired of hearing about this everynight for last few weeks. No offense to you and Dmil but you two left, C12 stayed if you guys left why bother caring about it just continue on with whatever it is your doing now and i wish you all the best. But please just like on our town thread, anything not benifical or pertinent to whats at hand needs to stay the hell off our page to avoid highschool drama breaking out thank you.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
hahaha i hit the post 1 sec after you did then i read yours and was like shit hes gonna think im talkin about him lol I LOVE YOU SHADOW

Funny thing is is that's as much as dmil and eliterubberduck like to say they were so original with the TC they weren't lol. The tree creeper skin wasn't made by any of them. The skin was around long before the group. They just stole it and slapped a mask on it.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Oh and going with what devoshade said. Eliterubberduck, malmenca, etc.. please do not post on this thread unless you have something constructive to say. We don't have time for children here. -staff

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Also @Angyles i was wondering around lorien thought from my house looking at the area, it would look great to have a giant garden maze built around lorien if you wanna do it. Cause if TC Statue gets approved id find a suitable spot for the (IF APPROVED) Garden maze to be built around it to make our town more pleasing to the eye on the exterior. And by TC Statue i mean just like the skin brown wool green wool n dirt to make up for darker brown n black wool what you think ? Not right away of course but when other projects are done i mean.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok great if you need anything lemme know i got all the materials you would need just let me know what you want and ill get it to you, or if you need me to smooth some areas out for ya =) this is gonna look great cant wait.