• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Zion [36] {Evil} - RECRUITING -

GewoonBijAH

Stone
Why would you like to join Zion: cause it looks awesome, and i will play by the towns rules. i will defend the town at what cost. Ask me something and i will do what you say. (I will make good-looking houses, no cobblestone cubes)I need a town right now so i hope you accept me :)
Any previous towns: nope
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: im a rogue, i wanna be a ninja :D and i wanna be a mason

marcus_D

Dirt
Why would you like to join Zion:i want to join because i'm haveing some trouble suviving alone and i would like some place save
Any previous towns:N/A
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: paladin/egenier
in game name : mrcvndrn

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
Why would you like to join Zion: I've got allot of Supplies like Iron Bars, so I need to join a Town to make it safe, I would also like to help the Town by building stuff or Fighting for it and I will follow all the rules, ofcourse.
Any previous towns: When Herocraft was at his 4th map I ruled a Town called 'Kumo' and I joined the Kingdom of the Rising Sun.
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: Right now I'm a Caster and Crafter, I think I'm going for Wizard but I'm not sure yet, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be Alchemist.

Thank you.
- pumpapa

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Why would you like to join Zion: I think zion is going town for me, seeing as I love PVP but I only attack those who attack me, I also enjoy raiding from time to time to provide gear and items for the people in the team who need it and overall Zion looks like an amazing town to be in :D.
Any previous towns: No, I'm hoping Zion will be the only town for me, and hopfuly I can stick around for a while.
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: samurai/Alch so I can craft more items for everyone and kill people who attack me with ease.

typhoonis

Dirt
Why would you like to join Zion: I would like to join because I am getting the hang of this game and want a home.
Any previous towns: None
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: A Warrior (Dragoon) and a crafter

Monkimyach

Coal
Why would you like to join Zion: I have a friend in Zion. I am mostly a builder, however I like to kill things too. I love to work with redstone. I'm a very active player. I'm on almost everyday.
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: Rogue

gooscar

Legacy Supporter 4
Why would you like to join Zion: I think zion is going town for me, seeing as I love PVP but I only attack those who attack me, I also enjoy raiding from time to time to provide gear and items for the people in the team who need it and overall Zion looks like an amazing town to be in :D.
Any previous towns: No, I'm hoping Zion will be the only town for me, and hopfuly I can stick around for a while.
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: samurai/Alch so I can craft more items for everyone and kill people who attack me with ease.

Yeah sure, you can join us man. Just contact either me or ReedMe in game on /ch zion, or PM me here on the forums. I'll give you the info when I can, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Why would you like to join Zion: I have a friend in Zion. I am mostly a builder, however I like to kill things too. I love to work with redstone. I'm a very active player. I'm on almost everyday.

Craig's friend right? You say you're a builder, could you please provide some screenshots? I need a builder urgently but we need to make sure it's the right one. PM me with some screenshots and I'll consider :) Good luck!

Why would you like to join Zion: I've got allot of Supplies like Iron Bars, so I need to join a Town to make it safe, I would also like to help the Town by building stuff or Fighting for it and I will follow all the rules, ofcourse.
Any previous towns: When Herocraft was at his 4th map I ruled a Town called 'Kumo' and I joined the Kingdom of the Rising Sun.
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: Right now I'm a Caster and Crafter, I think I'm going for Wizard but I'm not sure yet, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be Alchemist.

Thank you.
- pumpapa

Pumpapa, I was in Kumo!
You're in for sure- you led that town well and I know you can build.
Contact me in game or PM me here for details. /ch zion.

Why would you like to join Zion: cause it looks awesome, and i will play by the towns rules. i will defend the town at what cost. Ask me something and i will do what you say. (I will make good-looking houses, no cobblestone cubes)I need a town right now so i hope you accept me :)
Any previous towns: nope
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: im a rogue, i wanna be a ninja :D and i wanna be a mason

We are indeed pretty awesome, you seem to understand that a town involves community effort, and if you're as willing to help as you sound you'll do well here. Contact me or ReedMe in game at /ch zion or PM here on the forums, good luck!

Sup exploiters.

Your vault looks nice in my room, thanks :)

gooscar

Legacy Supporter 4

I saw your pics, Craig said you'd be rooming with him. Contact me or ReedMe in game, welcome to Zion :D

Why would you like to join Zion: I would like to join because I am getting the hang of this game and want a home.
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: A Warrior (Dragoon) and a crafter

Could you expand on your app a bit please :S I'd prefer some sort of effort in the posts.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I noticed 3 people from last map Camelot xD Wonder what happened to Drake though (Barbas0l)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
All the Camelot veterans was gone inactive when i joined Camelot :( When Drake and all the other council members was gone, i set up a vote for new mayor. I won, so i became the new Mayor. I lead a town about to die, i notices that we had 9 active members, wich is 1 less then minimum. I started recruiting, so when the map wipe was announced, Camelot was bigger then ever with 18 citizens. All the veterans was gone, so it was me, millejinta, Krislok and TizRo who was the 'veterans' when i started as leader.

The more you know...

IGN: dillonlawrentz
Why would you like to join Zion: Looks like an amazing and fun town
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: I plan on being a thief/alchimist

Twiser

Iron
Why would you like to join Zion: I want to be a part of a city which is evil or does a lot of PvP. I can provide help to the city (as worker) or in PvP..
Any previous towns: (Old HC) Was SIC Guardia, (Pre-Heroes) Newerth.
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: Rogue -> Ranger