• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] VALOR [36] [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadeking

Gold
Watter i got somethings you could make different/better on your build
heres a pic ill explain under the pic:

[being_totally_not_me]
Edit.png

Black ring:
the pruple line 'disconnect' here there needs a connections between the two areas of the puple

Red ring: mabye a bit boring something needs to happen here

this is my suggestions and i think they would improve the build :p
[/being_tottally_not_me]

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Haha thanks! I was thinking about doing something else with the red ringed areas as they are a bit boring. I might have them stretch out in an odd way to add that kind of evil theme to it
2012-02-20_08.53.40.png Here you can see an angled view of the tower. Turnes out that with my region limitations i cant do all 8 sky plots, this may look better however. Not so clustered.

2012-02-20_09.28.13.png Here you can see all 4 sky plots and the face of the tower.

Interior coming soon- if/when plas gets this up on his server (if possible that is) i would gladly accept any help. My interior designing skills suck

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
777 (that's right, I got connections)
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Krantarin​
2: How long have you played MC? since alpha HC? a little on zeal, and then i got back on earlier this week.​
3: How old are you? 15​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) I have two friends already in valor, one is 911chandler, who turns out to be one of the recruitment officers ;D I'm also friends with maxrim but for some reason I can't find his name on your citizen list...? I would love to re engage myself in herocraft and I feel it would be a better experience if shared with a good community.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? maxrim, 911chandler, alexhoff1, and pieisgood52. Other Towns you were part of? None.​
6: What class are you? Caster. Future spec plans? Beguiler.​
7. How often are you active in game? I don't play very often right now but I could try to be on more often.​
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Of course!​
9: Did you know you can vote for 10c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yep, main easy source of coins.​
10: Have you read our rules? The ones that say I may only turn left? wtf?...crap, wrong post.
uh yeah, no raping chickens...sure.....​
basically, yep, i read ALL THE RULES. (though the ones about raping chickens seemed a little absurd)​

@Krantarin might want to go re-read that first post a bit more .

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Woohoo - new thread!

@Plasma78 , may I suggest that we add an important rule to the town rules?

* No cheating, exploiting, griefing, or being a complete jerk to other players.

Let me know what you think. I know this is included under "all server rules" but I thought it'd be nice to state it explicitly, so people know we're serious about keeping good members. Feel free to modify this however you want :)

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
I just want to remind everyone that the wall re-design contest is still going on!

Since we'll be expanding soon, that means we'll need a new wall to protect ourselves from those pesky raiders. Only a couple of rules with this one. First, it has to look cool. Like epic awesome, use your imagination. Second, no cobble, self explanatory. Third, function. Think about places for archers, casters, whatever kind of protection you think we'll need.

Basically that's it. The deadline is on the 26th, so get working now and show us your progress! You'll also get some constructive criticism from us to make your wall legend, wait for it, dary! Good luck guys.

If no one has a finished wall by the 26th, we will either push back the deadline or just use our current design.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Woohoo - new thread!

@Plasma78 , may I suggest that we add an important rule to the town rules?

* No cheating, exploiting, griefing, or being a complete jerk to other players.

Let me know what you think. I know this is included under "all server rules" but I thought it'd be nice to state it explicitly, so people know we're serious about keeping good members. Feel free to modify this however you want :)

updated :)

woo hoo

WALL CONTEST WOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D

Also TAXES were due MONDAY..... PAY UP

what you guys think bout late fees for taxes??

Shadeking

Gold
I just want to remind everyone that the wall re-design contest is still going on!

Since we'll be expanding soon, that means we'll need a new wall to protect ourselves from those pesky raiders. Only a couple of rules with this one. First, it has to look cool. Like epic awesome, use your imagination. Second, no cobble, self explanatory. Third, function. Think about places for archers, casters, whatever kind of protection you think we'll need.

Basically that's it. The deadline is on the 26th, so get working now and show us your progress! You'll also get some constructive criticism from us to make your wall legend, wait for it, dary! Good luck guys.

If no one has a finished wall by the 26th, we will either push back the deadline or just use our current design.
When you guys descide some building materials for the new wall tell me and ill get working on collecting them (and if needed smelting them).
I got a lot of materials already
who knows mabye the town can use them

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Something tells me we'll need a lot of sand for glass shadeking. A 150x150 roof alone will need 350 stacks of glass.

23love29

Iron
i already have, 4 double chests in town storage of glass, still 2 more chests of sand to be smelted down,, just FYI

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
I have a double chest of sand in my house as well. I'm sure crazy has a lot of leftover sand after raping the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.