• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Omg 10 fucking posts with none others posting between. Use the goddamn edit button -_-

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
For anyone wondering about the large amounts of cobble around town (e.g. Haxnn's entrance), there were Raiders yesterday, so Goblin_Tunneler and me sealed alot of the places shut, in ase someone manages to exploit their way in.
In this note I want to mention that I carved out the first 2 rows of the undercity and with permission I will continue to do so till I hit bedrock, making a cave like structure here with a half round ceiling.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Just a reminder to they who want to apply.
If you have acted stupid, raided us much or anything else that make us dislike you, it is not a big chance for getting accepted here.
We need to could trust EVERYONE in town.
(this not a real town rule, just common sense)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
For anyone wondering about the large amounts of cobble around town (e.g. Haxnn's entrance), there were Raiders yesterday, so Goblin_Tunneler and me sealed alot of the places shut, in ase someone manages to exploit their way in.
In this note I want to mention that I carved out the first 2 rows of the undercity and with permission I will continue to do so till I hit bedrock, making a cave like structure here with a half round ceiling.

Awsome thanks for that, I will be on today in order to work on the undercity aswell. Trickshot win those are good rules but most of those should be givins :p .

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I take that as an permission to do said things. :p
Mille also seemed to like the idea, as I told him yesterday. :)

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
Out of curiosity, I was wondering about how close we are to getting town status. I can donate 500c and a stack of gOld ore. Please let me know via this thread.

Sweord

Glowstone
Also, so you guys know, while I was getting food under BG, a creeper exploded and blew up both signs in undercity. :( So the only way down would be to dig down again and wait till Wild can fix it.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Erm, are you going for township? The plan is pooling for Lightforge's township.

Sweord

Glowstone
:D Thank Mille! ^^ I went down there and after the creeper exploded was like, "WTF?!" XD

Deamon532

Stone
In game name: Deamon532
Referals/How did you hear about the town: I have no referals and I just was looking around on the page
Why do you want to join Belegost: Because I hve no other town and I would like to have one
What are your past towns: None
What class/spec are you/planning to be: I am a rouge and I am thinking of becoming a farmer
Please list our allies (town names): XD, KoE, KO, RA, and Academy

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
@ZACHINTOSH57 you are declined. We specificaly said we do not want members from Lightforge in order to help Lightforge, you spammed our thread with nonsense, and I don't see you as a reliable town member. I often recall you being un co-operative when angered as well as spamming chat when angered. What I said before is also a reason why you are not accepted. For these reasons you are not accepted into Belegost. If joining the town is really in your interest then feel free to PM me on the forums and explain in detail why you should be accepted.

@Deamon532 you are accepted, I can assume Deamon532 is your ingame name? Anyways get with us online and we can tell you the cords, get you onto regions and show you around. Just pm me or ask in /ch bg. :)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
@Krislok1998 due to your rage in Canterlot you are here by kicked from the town, you have 3 days to collect your items and destroy your house.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@Krislok1998 due to your rage in Canterlot you are here by kicked from the town, you have 3 days to collect your items and destroy your house.
Rage? He griefed 2 entire plots clean. Luckily it was rollbacked.

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
If I donate towards BG, will the money stay with BG or go off to lightforge. I don't think that donating would be useful if it does not go to the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.