• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thirteen Volume One

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
I was just reading around on the web ( like you do ) and i came across people saying that "Thirteen Volume One" and Thirteen Volume Two" are the scariest short book horrors u can ever read. Its said that's its banned in Russia and Italy. Heard that u ment to follow what the book tells you.

Anyone out there read this book ?

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
Hmm seems from the reviews on Amazon some people almost screamed while reading it. I might have to pick this up for my Kindle.

I think this will be the first book i will ever read without being told to :confused:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
From one of the reviews on Amazon:

Product Description

Horror fan? Are you fan enough?

The notorious and controversial 'Thirteen' volumes, together in one huge collection. 148 terrifying stories, including 'The Magic' and 'The Dare', have earned this book the reputation as the scariest EVER published.

Seems to be a collection of short stories.

Another review:

Editorial Reviews

Product Description

One hundred and thirteen short horror stories from the US and the UK in a monster 500 page anthology.

The controversial first story in this collection, which critics have tried to ban, is perhaps the scariest short story ever written. At just two pages long, it is a story which literally dares you to take part in it. Are you brave enough to accept the challenge?

The usual suspects of ghosts, vampires, werewolves and mad men all feature in the excellent 'Thirteen', and it also offers so much more. The stories within represent the cutting-edge of new horror and are testimony to the imagination and talent of the horror genre's emerging stars.

Download it now and make yourself uncomfortable...

Seems chilling =D

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It seems you can get both quite cheaply on Amazon. I am considering it for my Kindle, then I would save it for my vacation next month....in case I get really scared someone can comfort me =D