• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OOC The Tower Of Shadows

Like?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

leap1

Iron
Long ago, in the village of Tazmily, there is an urban legend pasted from elder to elder, keepers of our history. A tale like no other, only discovered by its own people, a dragon will awaken. But only at the hand of those who wielded the 7 shards of power. Each shard gains power to the Dragon, and with that, gains control of part of the dragon’s body.
With this in mind, imagine what would happen when one has found all 7 shards….

There is one catch however, with each shard pulled from Mother Earth. A part of Earth dies with its pull.
7 continents, 7 shards, 1 owner of them all.
Who is that you may ask?
That is for you to discover…

Greetings everyone *bows* my name is leap1, and I will be creating a Role Play thread with a very basic storyline in mind. So along with this, you may join below and or give suggestions! :D

Key-
RPM- Role Play Master – the owner of the Role Play
MC- Main Character – A Normal individual writing other than me.
SC – Sub Character- A Substitute for Main Characters.

Rules:
1. This Role Play is Private, meaning you must apply here to be considered a Main Character or a Substitute.
2. Don’t post out of character messages in the actual Role Play thread, use the OOC thread (This one) for ideas and suggestions.
3. Respect the Writers and others who give suggestions, everyone’s ideas are valid.

Extra: Do not Be God-Mode, MetaGame, or Puppeteer the other writers, it isn’t right and you will be disqualified from this Role Play Thread.
General Plot: That I haven’t made up clearly yet, just a few ideas above, however I intend this to be a Role-play anyone can join! J
Formatting:
Settings are held by the RPM, I will be explaining different settings and the use of description. However, if a Main Character wishes to change the setting then use this format before posting you part in the story.
Weather Conditions:
Temperature:
Time:
Area/Surroundings:

As for this, anyone is allowed to add in what they feel is necessary :D

leap1

Iron
View attachment 7024 -Flint John McCallister- Link: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/flint-of-the-west.38295/
Despite his appearance towards others, Flint is rather kind hearted and loving. He is head strong with his decisions and always allows others to add their input. Flint believes that family comes before anything, even work. His extreme tenderness allows him to befriend even the most terrible of fiends. Flint on his free time enjoys writing and reading stories told by oral tradition. Flint though his time has wished to be a scribe for his local church. Flint has had troubles in the past to where he had to release a large amount of courage and loyalty to many in front of him. He is rather shy in public and pretends to be unknown to many he had seen. Uneducated, Flint has trouble comprehending things spoken towards him directly. He over a period of time had taught himself how to read and write correctly. When people mention Flint’s wife or children, he winces a bit and usually leaves before he starts a scene. He has been issued over a while, and had been thrown in Tazmily Jail a few times. Mentioning his wife towards him, sparks a fire in his stomach and makes Flint go into a fit of rage. He had been upset since then with a depressive outlook on others. Flint wishes to reject everything that had happened in his life and start a new, but something lunging into his heart stops him at all costs. He is indeed trapped in a void of sorrow.
Twin_girL_by_Aruya_p.jpg - - These identical twin sisters are the only two of their family they have ever known. They lived together in a hidden home past any civilization whatsoever, but used tomes in their house to teach themselves communication and the ways of magic. Because of the limited selection, the only magic they had the opportunity to learn was that of the healing arts but they were quite adept at it.
One day, as they were reading "Orange Pork and Breadcrumbs" for the umpteenth time, a strange blonde child appeared around their hidden home. Thankfully, the child was oblivious to their home, but it appeared that he was looking for something. As he left, the twins gathered their trusty wands and attempted to tail him. They kept up with him for a couple hours, but he came to a vehicle that resembled a pig and drove off in it. As he sped away. a couple sheets of paper were left in his wake. Investigation of these sheets showed the boy was plotting to somehow build an entire city in the area that was their home! For these two it was quite a problem, but alas, they had a larger issue - they have no sense of direction and lost sight of their home. For a few days, they wandered about attempting to find their home to no avail. Finally, they saw something over the horizon... a town. With no better plans, ventured on into the village: Tazmily.

View attachment 7011 -Unknown-

leap1

Iron
To apply Use this Format:

RolePlay Name:
RolePlay Link: (Optional)
RolePlay Picture: (Optional)
Writing Experience: (Anyone from Beginners to Pros. Explain Your Writing Level.)
Role Play Description: (MUST be at least 3-6 sentences.)
Extras: ( Tell me about yourself.)

leap1

Iron
LAST UPDATED: 5/19/2013 7:57 PM

Update: Changed pictures, and fixed a few spelling errors.
Update: Changed RolePlay Experience to Writing Experience.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
MUST have at least 2-6 months of experience
(I was linked here by leap, in case a mod comes here thinking I have no business)
Well, I'd have considered giving it a shot (a blind one, mind you) but since I don't do RP to any degree that it'd be considered experience I can't join in on this regardless.

leap1

Iron
(I was linked here by leap, in case a mod comes here thinking I have no business)
Well, I'd have considered giving it a shot (a blind one, mind you) but since I don't do RP to any degree that it'd be considered experience I can't join in on this regardless.

Well, I can ease that off for you, An exception if you mind. Sadly it is rather difficult recruiting. Just fill out the information, make it up if need be. Just be in mind that your Character will have to stay as is. I will edit the requirements, since I misunderstood the "Hardcore RPG" on HeroCraft's title.

-Thanks

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Well, I can ease that off for you, An exception if you mind. Sadly it is rather difficult recruiting. Just fill out the information, make it up if need be. Just be in mind that your Character will have to stay as is. I will edit the requirements, since I misunderstood the "Hardcore RPG" on HeroCraft's title.

-Thanks
Cool cool, worth a shot. Ofc, without a dedi RP character I have to substitute my own experience and persona into the mix but hey, why not? Hope it helps get some ppl for this, sounds fun.
RolePlay Name: The Naomi Sisters
RolePlay Picture: See profile pic, pretty much.
Role Play Description:
These identical twin sisters are the only two of their family they have ever known. They lived together in a hidden home past any civilization whatsoever, but used tomes in their house to teach themselves communication and the ways of magic. Because of the limited selection, the only magic they had the opportunity to learn was that of the healing arts but they were quite adept at it.
One day, as they were reading "Orange Pork and Breadcrumbs" for the umpteenth time, a strange blonde child appeared around their hidden home. Thankfully, the child was oblivious to their home, but it appeared that he was looking for something. As he left, the twins gathered their trusty wands and attempted to tail him. They kept up with him for a couple hours, but he came to a vehicle that resembled a pig and drove off in it. As he sped away. a couple sheets of paper were left in his wake. Investigation of these sheets showed the boy was plotting to somehow build an entire city in the area that was their home! For these two it was quite a problem, but alas, they had a larger issue - they have no sense of direction and lost sight of their home. For a few days, they wandered about attempting to find their home to no avail. Finally, they saw something over the horizon... a town. With no better plans, ventured on into the village: Tazmily.
Extras: As I've said I have no specific role play experience but I hope I can come up with some sort of plot point to make entertaining. The above description was too specific to make a character thread or such, so I just left it here. If you want an example of what'd happen if I stare at a base material (Mother 3) for 15 minutes and write something for it, that'd be it. The whole sisters thing comes from my boxing (playing two accounts simultaneously) on a CTF server where the team I was with dubbed me as such.
Also, yes the boy is Porky, naturally.

leap1

Iron
Cool cool, worth a shot. Ofc, without a dedi RP character I have to substitute my own experience and persona into the mix but hey, why not? Hope it helps get some ppl for this, sounds fun.
RolePlay Name: The Naomi Sisters
RolePlay Picture: See profile pic, pretty much.
Role Play Description:
These identical twin sisters are the only two of their family they have ever known. They lived together in a hidden home past any civilization whatsoever, but used tomes in their house to teach themselves communication and the ways of magic. Because of the limited selection, the only magic they had the opportunity to learn was that of the healing arts but they were quite adept at it.
Extras: As I've said I have no specific role play experience but I hope I can come up with some sort of plot point to make entertaining. The above description was too specific to make a character thread or such, so I just left it here. If you want an example of what'd happen if I stare at a base material (Mother 3) for 15 minutes and write something for it, that'd be it. The whole sisters thing comes from my boxing (playing two accounts simultaneously) on a CTF server where the team I was with dubbed me as such.
Also, yes the boy is Porky, naturally.

Gazing at what you have written here, I think this is rather funny, You'll be controlling two characters. Well, I'll add you into the Main Characters section, and allow me to Copy your description into the Main Thread.

All in All Accepted.

I am glad you turned around and decided to join, again it is hard to get people into this things... Hope over a period of time, more people join in on this discussion.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
You'll be controlling two characters.
Funny? :(
Anyway, they may be two characters but it's one of those instances where it's one personality on both - they generally do the same thing, sometimes splitting but still accomplishing the same goal. I think such an extent is perfectly doable, unless it's illegal. (Plus, two people who can heal is better than one. I started HC on one then transferred so both spent time as a healer in-game. That would be why both are adept at healing.)

But yeah, going to be fun when they split up for some reason XD I'll just try to make sure that's not forced on them.

leap1

Iron
Funny? :(
Anyway, they may be two characters but it's one of those instances where it's one personality on both - they generally do the same thing, sometimes splitting but still accomplishing the same goal. I think such an extent is perfectly doable, unless it's illegal. (Plus, two people who can heal is better than one. I started HC on one then transferred so both spent time as a healer in-game. That would be why both are adept at healing.)

But yeah, going to be fun when they split up for some reason XD I'll just try to make sure that's not forced on them.

Of course, and I didnt mean "funny" in a bad way, but a little chuckle if you think so. In the meantime, I sugguest you go look for others that might be intrested in this thread. If not, we can cut down the main characters cap down. I will try to come up with some more ideas and generalization. The main fact of this storyline is incomplete, this is our main problem. The secound problem is that their are very few people that are willing to Role Play via the forums, then In-Game. As for the last problem is, how long will this last. I intend it to last more than 25-50 hours of reading, at least towards the point of a fallen state, if you understand that is. I would want everyone to be involved into this peice, but I see no personal intrest from anyone except you.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I would want everyone to be involved into this peice, but I see no personal intrest from anyone except you.
I think if you want to get more people you'd have to wait quite a while, simply for people to come around that are interested. Either that or take the idea to a different community with more willing people, but that would be more sad. As far as people here go, I've seen a whopping two RP char introductions, one of which being your own...
(On another note, original link to profile pic if you want it)

leap1

Iron
I think if you want to get more people you'd have to wait quite a while, simply for people to come around that are interested. Either that or take the idea to a different community with more willing people, but that would be more sad. As far as people here go, I've seen a whopping two RP char introductions, one of which being your own...
(On another note, original link to profile pic if you want it)

ahh, well then I'm not going to simply drop everything and give up. I am going to make this Role Play the best it can possibly be. Thank you for the original Link for you picture, I had trouble uploading it since it was a .jpeg.

Anyway, just because there is a very few people Role Playing, dosnt mean I cant come up with my own, I will have some people join in on a occasion and or, create other profiles for different characters (to seperate who is speaking.) Then again, this may get a bit out of hand. I am glad that you are willing to actually Role Play along, I will be releaseing the IC thread later today. So, basic idea's will be posted here.

NOTE: Most of the things above WILL be changed and UPDATED!!!! Just so you know.

RolePlay Name: Richard LeBlanc

RolePlay Link: (Optional) None

RolePlay Picture: (Optional) The Profile Picture is good enough.

Writing Experience: My experience is a bit off topic and unusal but I can find a way to make it better though practice.

Role Play Description:

Richard is in his late twenties. He is very subtle and serious; the face expressing not inner tension but the tremendous out going of an renassiance. A man that can be a bit self-conceit. A person that craddles gross crimes in the name of effective action. In short, Richard LeBlanc is an itellectual bully.

Richard had indeed been harsh towards the public since his brother Marcus has gone missing. He has, since then, lost his reputation, through extreme rudeness. There isn’t much to say about Rich, other than the fact he had lost most of his valuables and companions. He is, as many would say, a lost cause...

Extras: None, there is nothing you should know about me.

leap1

Iron
RolePlay Name: Richard LeBlanc

RolePlay Link: (Optional) None

RolePlay Picture: (Optional) The Profile Picture is good enough.

Writing Experience: My experience is a bit off topic and unusal but I can find a way to make it better though practice.

Role Play Description:

Richard is in his late twenties. He is very subtle and serious; the face expressing not inner tension but the tremendous out going of an renassiance. A man that can be a bit self-conceit. A person that craddles gross crimes in the name of effective action. In short, Richard LeBlanc is an itellectual bully.

Richard had indeed been harsh towards the public since his brother Marcus has gone missing. He has, since then, lost his reputation, through extreme rudeness. There isn’t much to say about Rich, other than the fact he had lost most of his valuables and companions. He is, as many would say, a lost cause...

Extras: None, there is nothing you should know about me.

Let me discuss this with Naomi, and I see what we can do thanks.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
I would love to join; however, my main weapon has been a bow for the longest time, and do not know how I feel about two characters both using bows. Hmm, I was at one point a thief who used a dagger and was an excellent efficient thief who almost never was caught in the act. In-game people actually got paranoid when I came around because I was so good. What do you think?

leap1

Iron
I would love to join; however, my main weapon has been a bow for the longest time, and do not know how I feel about two characters both using bows. Hmm, I was at one point a thief who used a dagger and was an excellent efficient thief who almost never was caught in the act. In-game people actually got paranoid when I came around because I was so good. What do you think?

Despite you didnt use the proper format above, I'll discuss it over with Naomi in due time. Just submit a appliaction such as this:

RolePlay Name:
RolePlay Picture: (Optional)
Writing Experience: (Anyone from Beginners to Pros. Explain Your Writing Level.)
Extras: ( Tell me about yourself.)

And repost it here, this keeps organization and neatness towards the readers and writers, thank you very much.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
I know I did not use the correct format. I wanted your opinion on whether I should use the version of my character as a ranger, or would you want me to use the form of him as a thief. In short, would you like a ranger or a thief?

leap1

Iron
I know I did not use the correct format. I wanted your opinion on whether I should use the version of my character as a ranger, or would you want me to use the form of him as a thief. In short, would you like a ranger or a thief?

Any applicable character is accessible to the role play. Choose what you feel YOU want to be, sir. I have no control over your actions and or decisions, a thief would be nice, although a ranger would be better for the setting. Anywho, I don't care mate. Just choose.

Drew908

Stone
RolePlay Name: Ael Swiftblade
RolePlay Picture: (Optional): (The man who made Ael into what he is)

Writing Experience: (Anyone from Beginners to Pros. Explain Your Writing Level.) On a 1-10 (being honest) about a 7 or an 8.
Ael Swiftblade was born 14 years ago in the small town of Liircroft which was located in a isolated area and had no government and was purely self-sufficient. Everyone knew everyone in the town and it had a total population of about 100. During evening time at about 6:00 PM a terrible clang of metal and screeching could be heard out of the cottage windows and people woke up to see the things they wish they never had to see in their lifetime.... The foulest (non magic wielding) creatures were gathered in a horde... goblins....undead....trolls...kobolds.. all at the top of the hill. The creatures rushed towards the town as the men of the city took up in arms and grabbed their swords but were killed almost instantly from the quick speed and overwhelming numbers of the creatures. Trolls were kicking in doors as the undead and goblins rushed in and killed the men and kidnapped the women and children. The invaders reached Ael's house and by the time they got there Ael's father and his mother had grabbed items from the house to defend themselves as 6 years old Ael was sitting in his bed looking out the window at the bloodshed and burning houses. The creatures pounded on the door... broke it in an instant and flooded the house. Ael's father swung furiously killing multiple goblins and his mom swung her kitchen knife into the neck of the undead killing them instantly. They had killed about 20 creatures in total when a pack of goblins rushed in... They quickly disarmed them and brought them to the center of town with some of the other residents... including Ael's childhood friend, "Sentry" they called him. The wickedest of the creatures took our pointed daggers and hammers in a flash. They began torturing the townspeople in the cruelest way they knew until the villagers on the verge of dying. They all let out one short scream as the curved, rigid blades slit their necks and they gathered the possessions of the dead villagers and ran away into the night... never returning... Ael awoke after blacking out while watching them torture his friends and family and his house was in the process of falling apart from the fire that started to spread from the other burning homes. He quickly rushed out and ran away into the deep forest until he found himself at a grand kingdom. He spent 8 years at the kingdom, but not as a glorious knight helping out people from the bottom of their heart.. But as a renowned assassin for a secret underground cult that removed corrupt leaders and officials from power by means of killing. One day he was sitting in his residence on a cold January morning. In the hangout of the group and the door was closed shut and he awoke to the sound of a scream. He got up and put on his armor and grabbed his weapons only to have the door locked. He paced around looking for an escape route but failed to find any.. He sat in his wooden chair and thought what might of happened. In that instant the rooms’ atmosphere changed. The room filled with a dark black and red magic that shocked him since he had never seen magic (or believed it existed) and backed up into the corner of the room. A large red portal appeared before him and a hooded figure with a sleek black robe stepped out and his wings were tainted with the same magic that filled the room. The mere presence of the hooded figure gave him an eerie feeling. The figure then opened the door for him and led him to the assassin's gathering hall. There was bloodshed everywhere... all the friends he had made in the 8 years of living as an assassin were dead. The gray rocks of the walls were now rose colored bricks... slathered with the blood of organs that used to be humans. In that instant the hooded figure grabbed Ael by the shirt and whispered an incantation that was inaudible. "Ael, the one who has lost all..." he whispered his facial features not visible still. Ael was filled with a painful corrupt magic and a feeling he had never felt before flowed through him "What are you doi-" and then his body wrenched in an inhuman way as two black flowing wings shot out of his back and a evil, corrupt power rushed into his body. "Ael... you are no longer human..." whispered the hooded figure Ael grabbed his head in pain as he awoke on a hard metal surface. He thought for a moment he was in jail but then he realized he was laying on his own armor... a black metal forged by the evilest magic users in the magic world. It was forged by the very person who forced the evil power upon him. He did not know what to do with the newfound power and walked into the nearest village that had a population of about 400. He staggered into the city.. But instead of being helped inside and treated... women and children screamed and the town's guards surrounded him in an instant holding up pikes and spears towards him. One of the guards thrusted a long silver pike into his black corrupt armor armor and the pike cracked leaving a pile of ash on the floor. "MONSTER, FOUL CREATURE, EVIL BEGONE" The townsfolk were saying as the women and children threw knives that the village men had given them towards Ael. Ael was angry for horrible things they were saying. A man who was wearing a shining plate mail approached him and swung a large axe into his abdomen sending him flying and then he hit the ground and started bleeding a dark black blood all over the scattered hay in the town square. “ENOUGH!” Ael screamed as he lost his mind to the dark evil inside him and he drew his blade which was pulsing with dark magic and one slice instantly killed all the guards slicing them in half. "KILL IT NOW, IT IS SATAN'S HELLSPAWN" one woman exclaimed. Ael flew around the village at a super-fast velocity and killed everyone in sight, men women and children alike. He had gone insane with the dark magic bestowed upon him and ripped into human flesh mercilessly as he heard the cries of children weeping over mothers which were now piles of flesh. "Yes..... Well done..." an eerie voice said, but when Ael looked around no one was around. His body was overflowing with evil corrupt energy and he sliced through innocent women and children who were crying over the men who had died. Ael crashed to the ground after the village of 400 was now a ghost town.. Full of a scary emptiness... everyone was dead. Ael screamed into the sky after fighting with the insanity inside him and flew at the speed of a hawk towards the forest and propped against a tree and cried. Realizing what he had done. He had murdered innocent people and now he was a cold blooded killer. He lay there with his corrupt wings broken and burnt from the berserk, uncontrolled rage.
He sat there for days… with all his corrupt dark used up for the time being and his power reduced to almost a humans. (He used way too much power while insane)
Extras: ( Tell me about yourself.) I like to roleplay, and I love to play mc roleplaying servers that are pure RPG with no ooc acting and good rpg builds.

Attachments

• cichol_from_mabinogi_by_the_white_shepard-d353a91.jpg
    cichol_from_mabinogi_by_the_white_shepard-d353a91.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 5

leap1

Iron
RolePlay Name: Ael Swiftblade
RolePlay Picture: (Optional): (The man who made Ael into what he is)

Writing Experience: (Anyone from Beginners to Pros. Explain Your Writing Level.) On a 1-10 (being honest) about a 7 or an 8.
Ael Swiftblade was born 14 years ago in the small town of Liircroft which was located in a isolated area and had no government and was purely self-sufficient. Everyone knew everyone in the town and it had a total population of about 100. During evening time at about 6:00 PM a terrible clang of metal and screeching could be heard out of the cottage windows and people woke up to see the things they wish they never had to see in their lifetime.... The foulest (non magic wielding) creatures were gathered in a horde... goblins....undead....trolls...kobolds.. all at the top of the hill. The creatures rushed towards the town as the men of the city took up in arms and grabbed their swords but were killed almost instantly from the quick speed and overwhelming numbers of the creatures. Trolls were kicking in doors as the undead and goblins rushed in and killed the men and kidnapped the women and children. The invaders reached Ael's house and by the time they got there Ael's father and his mother had grabbed items from the house to defend themselves as 6 years old Ael was sitting in his bed looking out the window at the bloodshed and burning houses. The creatures pounded on the door... broke it in an instant and flooded the house. Ael's father swung furiously killing multiple goblins and his mom swung her kitchen knife into the neck of the undead killing them instantly. They had killed about 20 creatures in total when a pack of goblins rushed in... They quickly disarmed them and brought them to the center of town with some of the other residents... including Ael's childhood friend, "Sentry" they called him. The wickedest of the creatures took our pointed daggers and hammers in a flash. They began torturing the townspeople in the cruelest way they knew until the villagers on the verge of dying. They all let out one short scream as the curved, rigid blades slit their necks and they gathered the possessions of the dead villagers and ran away into the night... never returning... Ael awoke after blacking out while watching them torture his friends and family and his house was in the process of falling apart from the fire that started to spread from the other burning homes. He quickly rushed out and ran away into the deep forest until he found himself at a grand kingdom. He spent 8 years at the kingdom, but not as a glorious knight helping out people from the bottom of their heart.. But as a renowned assassin for a secret underground cult that removed corrupt leaders and officials from power by means of killing. One day he was sitting in his residence on a cold January morning. In the hangout of the group and the door was closed shut and he awoke to the sound of a scream. He got up and put on his armor and grabbed his weapons only to have the door locked. He paced around looking for an escape route but failed to find any.. He sat in his wooden chair and thought what might of happened. In that instant the rooms’ atmosphere changed. The room filled with a dark black and red magic that shocked him since he had never seen magic (or believed it existed) and backed up into the corner of the room. A large red portal appeared before him and a hooded figure with a sleek black robe stepped out and his wings were tainted with the same magic that filled the room. The mere presence of the hooded figure gave him an eerie feeling. The figure then opened the door for him and led him to the assassin's gathering hall. There was bloodshed everywhere... all the friends he had made in the 8 years of living as an assassin were dead. The gray rocks of the walls were now rose colored bricks... slathered with the blood of organs that used to be humans. In that instant the hooded figure grabbed Ael by the shirt and whispered an incantation that was inaudible. "Ael, the one who has lost all..." he whispered his facial features not visible still. Ael was filled with a painful corrupt magic and a feeling he had never felt before flowed through him "What are you doi-" and then his body wrenched in an inhuman way as two black flowing wings shot out of his back and a evil, corrupt power rushed into his body. "Ael... you are no longer human..." whispered the hooded figure Ael grabbed his head in pain as he awoke on a hard metal surface. He thought for a moment he was in jail but then he realized he was laying on his own armor... a black metal forged by the evilest magic users in the magic world. It was forged by the very person who forced the evil power upon him. He did not know what to do with the newfound power and walked into the nearest village that had a population of about 400. He staggered into the city.. But instead of being helped inside and treated... women and children screamed and the town's guards surrounded him in an instant holding up pikes and spears towards him. One of the guards thrusted a long silver pike into his black corrupt armor armor and the pike cracked leaving a pile of ash on the floor. "MONSTER, FOUL CREATURE, EVIL BEGONE" The townsfolk were saying as the women and children threw knives that the village men had given them towards Ael. Ael was angry for horrible things they were saying. A man who was wearing a shining plate mail approached him and swung a large axe into his abdomen sending him flying and then he hit the ground and started bleeding a dark black blood all over the scattered hay in the town square. “ENOUGH!” Ael screamed as he lost his mind to the dark evil inside him and he drew his blade which was pulsing with dark magic and one slice instantly killed all the guards slicing them in half. "KILL IT NOW, IT IS SATAN'S HELLSPAWN" one woman exclaimed. Ael flew around the village at a super-fast velocity and killed everyone in sight, men women and children alike. He had gone insane with the dark magic bestowed upon him and ripped into human flesh mercilessly as he heard the cries of children weeping over mothers which were now piles of flesh. "Yes..... Well done..." an eerie voice said, but when Ael looked around no one was around. His body was overflowing with evil corrupt energy and he sliced through innocent women and children who were crying over the men who had died. Ael crashed to the ground after the village of 400 was now a ghost town.. Full of a scary emptiness... everyone was dead. Ael screamed into the sky after fighting with the insanity inside him and flew at the speed of a hawk towards the forest and propped against a tree and cried. Realizing what he had done. He had murdered innocent people and now he was a cold blooded killer. He lay there with his corrupt wings broken and burnt from the berserk, uncontrolled rage.
He sat there for days… with all his corrupt dark used up for the time being and his power reduced to almost a humans. (He used way too much power while insane)
Extras: ( Tell me about yourself.) I like to roleplay, and I love to play mc roleplaying servers that are pure RPG with no ooc acting and good rpg builds.

Though this post is very surprising, however, I assume you never saw my "Leaving" notice... so... I suppose that this won't count anymore Sir. Sorry.