• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The New Era! (New Network/Map WIPE- June 20th

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't understand why some people dislike attributes so much. It was a change yes-and it threw off some of balance yes-but it allows for more customization. One Paladin might have a long stun but not a ton of damage, but the other Paladin might be doing more damage. All it does is allow for more variations of a class

Im not here to play an MMORPG.. You cant make minecraft and MMO thats just not how it works.. The thing whats happening here is.. Staff is trying to make HC an MMORPG.... If i wanted to play an MMORPG i would play WOW tera Etc Etc

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
I don't understand why some people dislike attributes so much. It was a change yes-and it threw off some of balance yes-but it allows for more customization. One Paladin might have a long stun but not a ton of damage, but the other Paladin might be doing more damage. All it does is allow for more variations of a class
That was intended. That didn't actually happen and work successfully.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
[USERGROUP=39]@Heralds[/USERGROUP] I will let you know when we are ready for a trailer. Currently it is still being built.

Gotta have @Kainzo approval before a trailer gets to hit.
Im not here to play an MMORPG.. You cant make minecraft and MMO thats just not how it works.. The thing whats happening here is.. Staff is trying to make HC an MMORPG.... If i wanted to play an MMORPG i would play WOW tera Etc Etc
No one is making you play. once things get refined we may have non heroes minigames

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Will anything else be changing with Haven?

I heard a rumor of players not being able to build on Haven. I don't believe it, but I have to ask to confirm my belief.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Seems legit. :3
Huh, it is legit.

@Kainzo - Can I have Fly on Haven so I can record in some stuff for the trailer? I can gather some of the footage needed for the trailer there, while waiting for the builds on the new map to finish. I don't want to stay unproductive with the new map coming up in 6 days.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
No one is making you play. once things get refined we may have non heroes minigames
@Darkwerty you are wrong and right at the same time. Herocraft is what I call an RPG meshed with a Sandbox. While it is neither an RPG or a Sandbox, it is both at the same time. This is great because you get both aspects of the game. The other side of this would be a Sandbox RPG, which would be aspects of both games put into its own game. (IE: Herocraft if it was its own game) The ultimate point I'm getting at is: I fyou want to play Minecraft, we got that, want to play class based combat? We got that too.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Re Shaman's grouping:

Originally it was a healer. I believe at some point it was re categorized as a caster.

Also my understanding. I changed its group in the Wiki on 4 March (after I'd been away) after a number of people had told me it had been shifted. It is likely in Kainzo's patch notes sometime prior to that date.

I am aware of that.

So you're suggesting it more properly belongs with Healers?

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Re Shaman's grouping:

Also my understanding. I changed its group in the Wiki on 4 March (after I'd been away) after a number of people had told me it had been shifted. It is likely in Kainzo's patch notes sometime prior to that date.

So you're suggesting it more properly belongs with Healers?
I think it should be in Healer as it's sort of not just an HP healer but a buff/heal of attributes. bloodmage is weird

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@Kainzo it would be really helpful to put names to the maps to reduce the confusion.

Is this correct? ->

1. PvP:
  • Conquest points, Towns, leveling classes, resource collection
  • no griefing
  • party size of 5
  • available at map launch
2. PvE:
  • Towns, leveling classes, resource collection, no PvP
  • no griefing
  • party size of 10
  • available at map launch
3. RPG: