• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Massive "to do" list!

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
olsudfq-png.9276

Classy, I like it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
My only question is why are you adding in more levels, balance, just to add it, why you do this?
Please read the thread before posting.

Here's a list - mostly in no specific order - this list is the current "to do" of Herocraft and anything pertaining. This means we actively need help with developing, building or fixing things on this list. In order to better address issues, they will be split up into servers/shards. There is no ETA for any of these features - it's a WORK IN PROGRESS.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Interesting to-do list especially since I'm returning, will be cool to see this get all implemented. More so interested with the objectives under 'Websites' especially the removing of the whitelist and the wiki implementation.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
@Kainzo I have experience making particle effects for many other games (Warcraft 3/Starcraft 2, any game that uses Unreal, any game that uses Unity) so if you would like any assistance with new particles I would be happy to lend a hand
Sadly, we can't just MAKE new particles. We can only use the ones Minecraft has.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Can fixing the economy be on this list because you really can't make money from selling things anymore.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Sadly, we can't just MAKE new particles. We can only use the ones Minecraft has.
They are adding a ton of particles in 1.8 ( Barriar, ForceField ect. ) and there are quite a few rarely used ones like the footprint one and the void particle. I am sure there are enough to go around :D

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
They are adding a ton of particles in 1.8 ( Barriar, ForceField ect. ) and there are quite a few rarely used ones like the footprint one and the void particle. I am sure there are enough to go around :D
You can do plenty with the existing particles, but the wording made it sound like CREATING new ones.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
would love some well thought out suggestions on this
Well from what I have learned from my time as a server owner is that the only counteraction to this is either
A. A Reset ( Which I assume probably not happen for a while if ever )
B. Limiting the Market ( Setting lowest prices for items ect. )
Or if your a tad crazy
C. Yelling "OP Owner powers activate!"

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
It's mostly due to people in Trade District that severely lower their prices and ruin the market for that item. I also don't think we should have events with special items in it, almost everyone on the server who played during one of the events got a rare item, and it's extremely difficult to sell them now.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
It's mostly due to people in Trade District that severely lower their prices and ruin the market for that item. I also don't think we should have events with special items in it, almost everyone on the server who played during one of the events got a rare item, and it's extremely difficult to sell them now.
As I said, a reset may be needed and more caution may be needed on market prices.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Diamonds need to somehow get drained from the economy mabye make a DHX shop for it. Eliminate fortune 4 and 3 picks or only give them out on pvp events. Decrease the drop rate of the rare items alot more. Idk what else you can do with enchanted items they sell for low prices of 15souls when at the start of the map they sold for about 50.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
This might not be a big thing to do, but if it hasn't already happened the test server needs a new map. Something like the old one with the command blocks but with the signs instead so it reduces lag. Pretty hard to test stuff when only a little of the map is flat.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Reset is most likely not an option.
I think it is an option, but its a suicidal buttion, they managed to do a reset last october, so it is possible, but if its an viable option is a different question all together

-Edit- Aww T_T Pewpew why do you not agree with this?

Last edited: