• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Suggestions For Bards.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Ok so i'm tired of when I am fighting with my jukebox cause i'm a bard. Then all of the sudden i try to kick someone, and I accidentally place it on the ground. There needs to be some type of sync with combat tag so that when combat tag detects that your in combat you are not able to place your jukebox on the floor. Then after the 30 seconds of being tagged is up you can place it again.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
Bind your kick to another item near the Jukebox, any non-block will do. Last I checked, skills don't gain damage buffs from weapons, so using gunpower or any ect mob drop for a bind would work and you would still do decent damage.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Here is another suggestion. It is called bowbasher (or something along those lines)
MP: idk
Reagents: idk

It is a passive that makes the bard do knock back when they hit someone with a bow (not arrow)

This skill will promote the use of the bow more in bard combat.