• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Stickmantankguy's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: stickmantankguy
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): nope
  4. Referral(s): Planning on joining a town owned by fellow students at my school. I believe there are people like "Howdanrocks" and "upfrontgrunt" in the server. If not then disregard that last part.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through some friends who said they have a town. I believe they said that it was called "Glacion."
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Well I clicked on the first link, typed in my name and clicked vote, so I'm assuming that I correctly voted for the server. :3 (By the way that isn't sarcasm. I reread that and it sounded like it :3)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm typically a respectful individual, and I don't like to get into trouble or arguments. I enjoy helping people build.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS15}
  10. Additional Info: If what I previously mentioned about the friends of mine and their town was incorrect, then I apologize and hope that doesn't put a damper on things.
Thank you for reading,
Stickmantankguy

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am in game trying to help you solve your issue but you are refusing to respond to my private messages. You can speak in Tour so I suggest you log in and join that channel thanks.

/ch Tour

I would love to join one of the channels, but the message appears every time. No matter what. I type in the command correctly, I use the "/" key. I just can't type anything.
I apologize.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I tried that, and also hitting the "/" key and starting the chat. I tried both ways to start up the chat menu.

Well if you are unable to even type in Tour it is not your permissions issue. Greylisted people can speak in Tour. Try to go outside of spawn and break a block, see if those permissions work.

Nope. Everything is normal.[DOUBLEPOST=1347500102][/DOUBLEPOST]Here, as long as I can edit blocks, my friends said they'll send me the coordinates to their town and if we need to communicate, we can use steam chat, Facebook, Skype, etc. I don't want you guys to worry about this anymore and odds are, I won't need to do much chatting because all I'm doing is helping my friends construct a city.

Thank you so much for the help though :)