• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

So um, dungeons question.

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
I didn't found a single mob in pve for a few days and only recently I heard something call dungeon (Pssh not like I live under a rock or anything) , then I looked it up and on wiki it says there's about 50 dungeons and MOST scattered in Pvp,

Now from what I've read it means that 90% of grinding/getting exp would be coming from the dungeon, if so, why the hell would most of them be in pvp when pvENVIRONMENT is suppose to be fighting mobs?

So the question is, all of grinding would be in dungeon correct? Does that mean I have to go to pvp? (I just found the most unbelievable place in pve that looks insanely beautiful but whatever)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I didn't found a single mob in pve for a few days and only recently I heard something call dungeon (Pssh not like I live under a rock or anything) , then I looked it up and on wiki it says there's about 50 dungeons and MOST scattered in Pvp,

Now from what I've read it means that 90% of grinding/getting exp would be coming from the dungeon, if so, why the hell would most of them be in pvp when pvENVIRONMENT is suppose to be fighting mobs?

So the question is, all of grinding would be in dungeon correct? Does that mean I have to go to pvp? (I just found the most unbelievable place in pve that looks insanely beautiful but whatever)
Dungeons are PvP off. Eventually the ones on PvP will be PvP on but have better loot (This might not be true anymore, but as of now all dungeons are PvP-Off)

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3

Like @minimike96 said, they all have PvP disabled currently. But there are plenty in the PvE continent. Check out http://hc.to/map. The smaller regions with the green outline are dungeons.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
You can see dungeon locations on the overhead map. They seem to be scattered through both continents.

Thanks @sheepcrys for pointing out what the wiki said - wiki now updated.

kpep123

Iron
Can a player claim a dungeon? I have been visiting one and noticed yesterday that someone has claimed it for a residence. I'm not trying to rat someone out but it s that a legal move?

Thanks,

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Can a player claim a dungeon? I have been visiting one and noticed yesterday that someone has claimed it for a residence. I'm not trying to rat someone out but it s that a legal move?

Thanks,
Seeing as you're supposed to /pe unregioned dungeons? Probably not.