• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Smoke change

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Remove the message on the beginning and end of smoke when sneaking. A ninja sneaking should not be announcing to the world that he has just appeared/gone invisible. It doesn't fit the theme of ninja to have one of the most ninja-like skills failing to exhibit ninja-like sneakiness especially when a prerequisite (sneaking) is met.

Rhapsodist

Legacy Supporter 5
@JacobBurkey
Pretty sure I used the rating system exactly right. I didn't agree with your statement, and so that's how I rated it. I agreed with OP, so that's how I rated it. You don't have to lash out like a child when someone disagrees with you.

Last edited:

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Remove the message on the beginning and end of smoke when sneaking. A ninja sneaking should not be announcing to the world that he has just appeared/gone invisible. It doesn't fit the theme of ninja to have one of the most ninja-like skills failing to exhibit ninja-like sneakiness especially when a prerequisite (sneaking) is met.
It is something we can look into, the smoke particles are noticeable enough

JacobBurkey

Portal
@JacobBurkey
Pretty sure I used the rating system exactly right. I didn't agree with your statement, and so that's how I rated it. I agreed with OP, so that's how I rated it. You don't have to lash out like a child when someone disagrees with you.
Ugh, I hate hardasses like you. "Agreed with OP" ...you didn't even agree with his post. First off, I was being sarcastic. I know people like you like to take everything seriously. Second, do you know what a smoke bomb looks like in real life? Not exactly "ninja-like sneakiness" Not like I'm saying ninja shouldn't get the buff, it'd be nice, you're just disagreeing to be a dick. Post and say something if you disagree..especially in a suggestion thread about a change lmfao.

Rhapsodist

Legacy Supporter 5
Ugh, I hate hardasses like you. "Agreed with OP" ...you didn't even agree with his post. First off, I was being sarcastic. I know people like you like to take everything seriously. Second, do you know what a smoke bomb looks like in real life? Not exactly "ninja-like sneakiness" Not like I'm saying ninja shouldn't get the buff, it'd be nice, you're just disagreeing to be a dick. Post and say something if you disagree..especially in a suggestion thread about a change lmfao.
While a smoke bomb in real life would be noticeable, this isn't real life. In a world so full of magic, is it so much a stretch to think that a ninja turning invisible might not make a sound?

As for "taking everything seriously", you're the one getting angry enough to face palm everything I've said. So, again, you're just acting very child like, just because someone disagrees with you. Grow up.

Last edited:

jackel98

Glowing Redstone
I have to agree with @JacobBurkey 's first post. This is a smoke bomb. Unless the skill was renamed, the smoke bomb should be announced, as the smoke bomb has to be visible to obscure the person using it.