• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Skills] -Add onto Port (for Wizards)!

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Hear ye, hear ye. I am suggesting that wizards should get a new port location. So far, wizards have port locations to all of the worlds, except two: Forgelight and Greyson.
I say, let's give wizards(/mystics?) the ability to use, /skill port Forgespawn or /skill port forgespawn.

It would work just like any other /skill port, you have to be in the same world of the location of the port to work.

With this new addition to port, wizards, (and mystics?) will have the ability to port to almost every world. I do not believe that we would need a Greyson port, for most people are out of there before they even spec.

This new skill would come in at level 65, or whatever level the balance team / Kainzo would feel to be fit.

Thanks for reading, now for some tags (for opinions.)
I_Love_Miners northeaster345 Eldrylars WitchOnaRampage

I figured I shouldn't bother Kain with a tag, he'll read it eventually. :D

Sooo, what do you think?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes this!

In warshard I can port to it's spawn at any time and save my recall (especially if the goal is to sell mining loot at bastion spawn)

I can't do this in forgelight. Whyyy?