• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Silk Touch

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
99.999% sure it is not available in HC.
Kainzo has said in-game that it is.
Might possibly want to double check that.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I'm level 40 enchanter,

I've enchanted literally hundreds of tools for people. Never seen it once.

Just for kicks last night, I made a double chest of tools, each one I tried for the highest possible enchant, got a bunch of efficiency 3 unbreaking 3 stuff, but no silk touch.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
SILK_TOUCH: 200
You're right - it currently is in game - just at level 200 :) - Putting it at level 55 I suppose.
Enchant:
apply-text: ''
unapply-text: '%hero% lost %skill%!'
PROTECTION_ENVIRONMENTAL: 200
PROTECTION_FIRE: 1
PROTECTION_FALL: 1
PROTECTION_EXPLOSIONS: 200
PROTECTION_PROJECTILE: 200
OXYGEN: 1
WATER_WORKER: 1
DAMAGE_ALL: 200
DAMAGE_UNDEAD: 50
DAMAGE_ARTHROPODS: 50
KNOCKBACK: 1
FIRE_ASPECT: 15
LOOT_BONUS_MOBS: 1
DIG_SPEED: 1
SILK_TOUCH: 55
DURABILITY: 1
LOOT_BONUS_BLOCKS: 1
ARROW_DAMAGE: 200
ARROW_KNOCKBACK: 1
ARROW_FIRE: 55
ARROW_INFINITE: 1

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
Another Question: Do you plan on adding the other enchantments (e.g. PROTECTION_PROJECTILE and DAMAGE_ALL) back in when you can edit their properties better?

Sleaker

Retired Staff
@Kainzo - this should be reverted. SilkTouch needs to be a banned enchant as it allows players to gain unplacable blocks, and circumvents Miner's double-drops. Also @Kainzo - you can't enable any of the Damage enchants... They simple break. It looks like you enabled a couple of them.

@Chaz8591 - these enchants will most likely never be in HC, the damage system does not support them (bukkit)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Kainzo - this should be reverted. SilkTouch needs to be a banned enchant as it allows players to gain unplacable blocks, and circumvents Miner's double-drops. Also @Kainzo - you can't enable any of the Damage enchants... They simple break. It looks like you enabled a couple of them.

@Chaz8591 - these enchants will most likely never be in HC, the damage system does not support them (bukkit)
They havent taken effect - I havent done a reload on the server, so easily revertable.

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
How are we suppose to have level 55 enchantments when you delevel after One enchantment after 55 down to 54 again, this has happened to be about 20 times in the past 2 days.

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
Easy fix would be to allow level 55 to continue to level x amount of xp past 55 xp cap.