• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

EmphatiK

Legacy Supporter 4
Hi, my name is anthonyn00
n1074077254_30198037_5382.jpg

Woutman

Air
Pretty old pic, but I haven't changed much.

So yeh.

Deal with it.

hge.jpg

And showcasing my awesome paint skills.

vd.jpg

Yarrr

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
Symbolite said:
Was attacked by a killer butterfly. Barely made it out alive!

35456_540814117694_68300326_31424438_4906719_n.jpg

Boston Museum of Science? Love that butterfly habitat they have! (I am also quite fond of the mathematics section! :p)

Somebody asked me if I wrestled bears in game last night, which reminded me of this from a few years ago.

That's Hope, a young black bear someone had as a pet. Last I heard she ran off into the wild.

After the initial coolness of messing around with a real live bear wore off, we all sat down on the porch and had some iced tea and talked about stuff. The bear came over after a bit, climbed up in that chair, turned around and sat down just like that. Nobody told or asked her to do it. She did it completely on her own and just sat there and sat with us for awhile, it was surreal to say the least.

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
I will come back in a few years and kill you. For now, how about a marmalade sandwich? :3

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Nuin said:
Symbolite said:
Was attacked by a killer butterfly. Barely made it out alive!

35456_540814117694_68300326_31424438_4906719_n.jpg

Boston Museum of Science? Love that butterfly habitat they have! (I am also quite fond of the mathematics section! :p)

Wow, nice job figuring out where I was. Yea I went there least summer in July. I'm a summer camp counselor and we took a week long overnight trip to Boston and this was one of the places we visited. I loved that hall of science... the kids don't appreciate it as much tho :/

csbx said:
I want one spongi, how did he manage to get one?

Mount Hope animal auctions. It's mainly live stock and farm stuff but they do a few exotic animal auctions per year. Tigers and bears and whatnot.

http://www.mthopeauction.com/

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
Lol, even in real life you're a bully :icon_lol:

Man, that smiley looks like it's having a seizure.