• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Should we move to 1.2 without everything fixed?

Should we move to 1.2 despite everything working?

• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Only when everything is fixed

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackroc

Stone
i just got whitelisted and i haven't been able to play because i can't find a downgrade that will work with my computer so I agree to upgrade to 1.2

McGreed

TNT
Of the stuff that might be the biggest problem until people fix it themselves, is the places that uses bridges and lifts primary, they need to make alternative plans. Apart from that, it seem the most important ones is working.

Btw, Kain, yeah I think that maybe this Skin for the forum might be an outdated version? Missing images http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/images/darkfusion/pollbar-s.gif and http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/images/darkfusion/pollbar-e.gif

Kaliven

Gold
Kainzo said:
Spells will be ported over - we can use the sethome / home feature (yes I hate giving these out) until we can get spells working again.

naw just set herogates to free for now, untill /cast recall and /cast mark work.

there's enough towns that everyone can get to where they're going safe enough.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
McGreed said:
Of the stuff that might be the biggest problem until people fix it themselves, is the places that uses bridges and lifts primary, they need to make alternative plans. Apart from that, it seem the most important ones is working.

Btw, Kain, yeah I think that maybe this Skin for the forum might be an outdated version? Missing images http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/images/darkfusion/pollbar-s.gif and http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/images/darkfusion/pollbar-e.gif

Skins... I mass deleted some of the poll options and I think this took some things with it... if you can find out where they should be back in - I'll replace it again heh

Angusward

Gold
I agree. Many of the buildings rely on craftbook devices, so that at least must be ported before the upgrade.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Alrighty. As long as I can protect my little garden as a T3 I'm happy!

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
We didnt have Craftbook before and survived without it I say we can do it again. Voted Yes

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
Raetac said:
We didnt have Craftbook before and survived without it I say we can do it again. Voted Yes
My house is filled with craftbook lifts! D: I'd be fine without if we never had it... But yeah.

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
Many things can be broken, but to have Craftbook still down breaks a lot of lifts, gates, bridges, cauldrons, ICs and much more. Our server has fallen heavily dependent on this plugin. I feel that moving to 1.2 without it would be much worse than when we lost Runecraft (which imo only served well with teleporters and waypoints). I vote "only when Craftbook is fixed". :icon_biggrin:

csbx

Air
Yeah the craftbook situation affects my vote too, i voted once everythings been fixed.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I've decided.

We're moving to 1.2 tomorrow - at around 7PM. Be ready for it - This is your fair warning to 1) open gates/bridges/make stairs. LWC your chests etc as well.

We've waited long enough - it could literally be another 2+ weeks until we see craftbook/realms online.

Status
Not open for further replies.