• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Should Herocraft Snap! Continue?

Should Herocraft Snap! Continue?

• Yes! Keep the contest going!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's a waste of time.

• Restrict the number of screenshots posted at a time!

• Nerf the point system! I'm not creative enough to get in decent points! *cry*

• Total voters

Shenorai

Banned
The topic name sums it up.

It's gotten to the point where everyone waits until the very last minute (up to 9 pictures submitted - 3 dupes - two minutes before 9pm at one point). This turns grading into a massive chore rather than fun.

The original point of this contest was to have some way to gather screenshots showing the server activity rather than just screenshots of impressive buildings. Sure, something may look nice, but some of the pictures I found make it seem like ghost town pictures.

This way, any screenshots that were in the contest could potentially be used on the website to help attract more players by showing that hey, people play on this server!

It's gotten to the point where only two or three people a week actually put in anything.

So. Should I keep the contest going or not? Please post your thoughts below after voting. Thank you.