• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Server Rail System update...will need MASSIVE amounts of 1/2 smooth stone SOON

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
SERVER RAIL LINE UPDATE:

1. MAYORS. If your a mayor of a town please PM me your coordinates of your OFFICIAL tax paying city, so we can send you details on where and how we will connect to you, and if you desire and cannot wait for our teams to get to you. you can come see how the official design is and start heading toward us.

2. 1/2 Smooth Stone Server Rail System will need donations and purchasing large orders of 1/2 smooth stone slabs. current project has us using at least 23 1/2 stone slabs every block away from zeal this means just to start the 4 directions N,S,E,W from zeal we will need 2,160 stacks of smooth stone. around 540 stacks for each direction just for the main tunnels. this is a massive server project and we appreciate any help from citys that want to reduce travel time, so please help us by stockpiling 1/2 smoothstone for a smoooooth build sequence and help keep us on schedule.

3. The Update: I'm happy to say the teams I have hired have worked hard especially considering the massive lava fields we encountered. the building project in the last 3 weeks had undergone 3 restarts as a design was rediscussed and then approved by our Leader Kainzo, now that we have a solid design we are able to carve out the initial tubes for the server rail line.

4. The Hope: as you know nothing is free on this server its hard core that's why most of us are here. even as a Kainzo project we get NOTHING for free, he does provide some tax revenue to pay workers but I spend more then that a week on people and supplies thus you may notice I'm broke, we have to find make and dig everything ourselves. Sometimes just getting to the work site is a trial. This being said I would love to see some bored players or citys donate some work crews when you see me online to help tunnel.

I hope you will all help me finish this server project thru smooth stone donations or even better donating your time and pick to the cause.

Airbus101
Server Rail Line Leader
Crafter Guild Council

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
I would love to help you! I got plenty of smoothstone so i can donate allot aswell. And i forgot to give you back the Diamond pickaxe and shovel i used when mining for you. Just /tell rumptroll in game when you want me to come by to work or if you need smothstone.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
NP, RumpTroll you were a great worker I'll be back home and online tomorrow 27th would love to have you on the team with richfish tomorrow. getting a group or two back together and organizing the donations and showing plans to cities so they know how to join up. I'll be busy with all this so I'll need you and rich to guide a new team or 2.

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
Sah yes sah! As a note however I find with a large lava field it hels working solo. Means you dont need to worry about sudden lava spillages from someone else.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Airbus, not sure if you will get this before tommorow. But I was trying to go back down there and dig while you were gone, but the rail was dug all the way too Ironpass, which I have no permission too. I would love to help continue helping you dig the rail way never the less.

-c12

tips48

Gold
NP, RumpTroll you were a great worker I'll be back home and online tomorrow 27th would love to have you on the team with richfish tomorrow. getting a group or two back together and organizing the donations and showing plans to cities so they know how to join up. I'll be busy with all this so I'll need you and rich to guide a new team or 2.
I will be able to help 8/27 at like 5-10 EST, as i'm unbanned. Can you PM me if you still need me(I'm pretty sure you do :))

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
The passage through Ironpass is neerly complete just need to finish up the lava. richfish was working on it last i heard. once all the lava is cleared up and the entrance hole is sealed you can open the ends. Just dont leave any entrances out of it into town. richfish, tips, and airbus should be on the region to build the rails in that section. You can also change the smoothstone walls to halfstone as long as u dont compromis security while u do.

good luck :)

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
']
[/URL][/IMG][/URL][/URL]

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/20110827134415.png/[/IMG][/URL]

I hate you image code!!!!

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
The server went down a couple of times and there were some lag issues, after a restart you did not come back so i used all picks i could find and then i went offline, me and richfish jumped over the lava and obsidian and started on the other side.

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
Well actually all work past the obby is RumpTroll's work so far. I just dug out the right shape for it. When I came back I worked some more around the obby/lava

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
Very good work guys your like machines... I think RichFish dug 75% of this tunnel.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
I'll be at work till 4th, see ya

Rail line to West is DONE, just need to add stations.

East is under development.

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
The East is donating a lot of half-stone blocks to the project. It will go in all directions soon enough though.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
Richfish is correct East is providing over 1,000 + stacks of 1/2 stone at below market value.

we will go in the direction that helps the server the most.

We still NEED, SANDSTONE, WOOD LOGS, 1/2 smooth stone slabs, Rails, and WORKERS, I always need diggers.

If the North can provide workers and supplies we could setup a second site, unfortunately I'll be at work till evening of 3rd (really not off till 5th)

Hopefully I can get all 4 directions at least started that way towns can help our at their leasiure, digging thru Lava fields is what is really slowing us down. That and getting all the tubes thru Zeal, as its just me Badhaddy and Budda digging out the zeal lines. am I"m only human so zeal underbelly is very dangerous for me. that Void really ruins my inventory during lag spikes. so I carry very little at a time which makes many trips and slow progression.

but we are doing great!
Airbus101