• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved Scepter of Flame

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
@LordZelkova
Scepter of Flame also has -25% attack speed for a blaze rod.
I went through and made the changes to any item I could find. We'll have to see if more drop once an Admin pushed the change.

Any items that already exist are going to keep their swing speeds.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Have you gotten a new one? Old ones won't change.

@Kainzo was this ever pushed?
I got a new one like 1-2 days ago and it still had the attack speed. Old one is still the same. I'm pretty sure old ones will still change, because when they pushed the change to fix the no attack timer on weapons, it would be fixed if a person died with the weapon.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I got a new one like 1-2 days ago and it still had the attack speed. Old one is still the same. I'm pretty sure old ones will still change, because when they pushed the change to fix the no attack timer on weapons, it would be fixed if a person died with the weapon.
Old one's don't change since the swing timer is on the weapon. Old weapons need to be removed and re spawned with timers.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I remember I had a Sword of the Slayer w/o attack timer, post-fix of no-attack timer weapons. When I died, it put the attack timer fix on it, turning it into a weapon with debuff attack speed. I assume that if this change gets pushed, if you die with the Scepter of Flame or any of the weapons w/ debuff attack speed that aren't suppose to have debuff attack speed, it will respawn w/o the debuff attack speed like what happened to my sword of the slayer, except its in reverse.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I went through a removed the attack speed modifier from all blaze rods, discs, hoes etc. New ones will drop without the modifier.

I standardized the modifier on swords to -0.6 and on axes and spades to -0.75 - that I found. There may well be others that I missed, and if these are still dropping players need to notify staff. Put in a petition at a chest containing the weapons.

Existing items can be swapped for fixed items in the same way.

Ref for @Admins replacing Scepter of Flame - it's a MM item called R_ScepterOfFlame.