• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[RoL][Hamlet] Silvermede {Recruiting}

shlee16

Wood
In-game name: shlee16
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 16
How long have you been whitelisted?: 1 day
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: 2 hours a day
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: ninja
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: One of my friend says that the town is great and well organized.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?:
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): PvP; Train and other
Previous towns?: none
Tell us about yourself: I'm a guy who goes to a boarding school.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes

claudpuck

Coal
☾ Application ☽

In-game name: claudpuck
Age; 19
How long have you been whitelisted?: Over a year.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: Alot, when Im not working or going redneck outside Ill be playing.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Plan on being a Warrior of some sort and I am already a Farmer.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: Looks like a great active town and would love to be apart of its community.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yes.

Do you like to: (PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other); Great at Pvping and I am a star builder, I jump from server to server making new maps, and decided to try this server out.
Previous towns?: None
Tell us about yourself: I am one of the few rednecks that play minecraft, I work at a engineering company, and I spend alot of my time designing and creating buildings. Im a very acive player and extremely helpful whenever needed.

Will you obey our town rules?:[/quote] I will obey all town rules .2013-01-25_22.05.13.png

In-game name: twelvetreez
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 29
How long have you been whitelisted?: +-1 hour
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: 2 hours a day
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: miner, farmer, salesman
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: i want to join a well organised town i can contribute
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: yes
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): PvP/Build/Farm/Train and other
Previous towns?: on other servers
Tell us about yourself: a chillax and loyal player lookin to have some fun on Herocraft!
Will you obey our town rules?: yes

double_duty

Glowing Redstone
Hello, I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply for your town Silvermede.

In-game name: double_duty

Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.): 15, I'm turning 16 in January, as well as you deemed my age OK.

How long have you been whitelisted?:
2 years, but I've been on and off playing on herocraft, and I just came back to the map reset.

How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: 3-4 hours a day, weekends is more like 5-6

What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Berserker, alchemist, but I am flexible, if you need me to change.

Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I like the maturity, and general atmosphere of the way the town sounds. Honestly I need a protected place to live, and store my items, and you guys seemed like a cool, friendly group.

Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Of course (skype's better)

Do you like to: (PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): PvP, Build, Farm

Previous towns?: none that currently exist as well as I don't remember the names of the ones I was on like a year ago

Tell us about yourself: I love video games, I've had a minecraft account for almost 3 years (back in alpha, during nether update was when I joined) I'm rather good at PvP and building. I'm a mature, and fun person, and love I RPG's. I live in the united states, and am currently in the 10th grade.

Will you obey our town rules?: Definitely, I have thoroughly read them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read my application, I hope to see you in-game.

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game name:Recknod
Age (Your whitelist app and/or forum account will be checked.):26
How long have you been whitelisted?:June 7 2011
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?:1-2 hours a day. Possibly more if I get invested in the game again.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?:Ranger/Enchanter
Why do you want to join Silvermede?:Been a very long time since I've played on the server. After being constantly slaughter with no real reason. Joining a town seems like a logical step. Read the Original thread post and seems like a solid town.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?:Yes
Do you like to:
(PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.):Farm/Train/Work the Economy
Previous towns?:Valor
Tell us about yourself: Drinking and Gaming is my pass time when not working. I generaly use MC as a break from games I play on the regular. Easy going, Vocal where it counts.
Will you obey our town rules?:Yes

kiyan

Dirt
In-game name: lejamo
How long have you been whitelisted?: less than a year
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? 2 hours a day
What is/will be your class and profession?: ninja/enchanter
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: mede
Tell us about yourself: i like playing minecraft i am good at architecture, building and enchanting and i am good at pvp
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes

Roric23

Wood
In-game name: Roric23
How long have you been whitelisted?: 1 Year
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: Just started playing again after the reset.
What class and profession do you plan on becoming?: Cleric, and possibly Enchanter as profession, although I'll have to see what we need the most.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: It's a very promising town, and it's allied with Camelot. I've had good experiences with this town so far.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
Do you like to: (PvP/Build/Farm/Train/Other) (Choose one or multiple.): I like Farming, Mining and healing allies.
Previous towns?: None
Tell us about yourself: I am Vydaera's brother. I love Minecraft, I like working as a team, and I want to be part of a great nation. I'm sure I can be a good asset to the crew.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes.