• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Resource Pack for HeroCraft

Ultanian

Portal
With 1.6 Resource packs, I was wondering if there will be a resource pack for herocraft that includes custom sounds? I would definitely use.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
If someone makes a Resource pack for Herocraft, I want a high-pitched voice (easily found from TS :p) shouting "I JUST TELEPORTED" every time the sound used on Blink plays, and have all the noteblock noises(?) used on Bard's songs use the same voice and shout "THIS IS A WARSONG", "THIS IS A MANASONG", etc. when used. And make the pig sound in Piggify shout "SHEEP BOMB INCOMIIIING" and then put a nuclear bomb sound on PlagueBomb's sheep noise and explosion.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
If someone makes a Resource pack for Herocraft, I want a high-pitched voice (easily found from TS :p) shouting "I JUST TELEPORTED" every time the sound used on Blink plays, and have all the noteblock noises(?) used on Bard's songs use the same voice and shout "THIS IS A WARSONG", "THIS IS A MANASONG", etc. when used. And make the pig sound in Piggify shout "SHEEP BOMB INCOMIIIING" and then put a nuclear bomb sound on PlagueBomb's sheep noise and explosion.

...what

awsumguy75321

Obsidian

If someone makes a Resource pack for Herocraft, I want a high-pitched voice (easily found from TS ) shouting "I JUST TELEPORTED" every time the sound used on Blink plays, and have all the noteblock noises(?) used on Bard's songs use the same voice and shout "THIS IS A WARSONG", "THIS IS A MANASONG", etc. when used. And make the pig sound in Piggify shout "SHEEP BOMB INCOMIIIING" and then put a nuclear bomb sound on PlagueBomb's sheep noise and explosion.