• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Residences perms

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
With residences, you can control the no-pvp and moving perms in a residence you own. Players can basically enable it as a No-PvP zone, and there would be no PvP at all even if you were tagged. They can also control the moving perms, so if you step on it and they restrict the moving perms, they would then enable PvP and you can't do nothing but die and you can't even spawn a death chest because its a region.
@Kainzo

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
With residences, you can control the no-pvp and moving perms in a residence you own. Players can basically enable it as a No-PvP zone, and there would be no PvP at all even if you were tagged. They can also control the moving perms, so if you step on it and they restrict the moving perms, they would then enable PvP and you can't do nothing but die and you can't even spawn a death chest because its a region.
@Kainzo
Pretty sure this change has been done, but requires a restart.
Witch has been on the hunt for a long time about these perms.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Pretty sure this change has been done, but requires a restart.
Witch has been on the hunt for a long time about these perms.

The no Move - No Container have been removed, Not the No PvP and in fact there are a lot of people who still have the no move.
That's because they enabled it before the patch!

Regards,

EmilyRoseV

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
The no Move - No Container have been removed, Not the No PvP and in fact there are a lot of people who still have the no move.
That's because they enabled it before the patch!

Regards,

EmilyRoseV

Spoke with @WitchOnaRampage during the meeting about this, just report any you come across and they'll be taken care of.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I've done so much on hunting down these flag issues, haha.

Last night (my time) I tp'd to all the residences and set all the troublesome flags manually with macros.

Please let me know if there are any more troubles with flags.

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
@WitchOnaRampage I think you'll still have the problem with newly created residences, unless the default config is setup correctly.