• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Remove North/South Spawn Exchange

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
This is just a short and sweet suggestion. I want to suggest that the exchange to sell souls be removed from the north and south spawns in PvE and PvP. I say this because I feel that will result in more people traveling to the Trade District, which is still a thing, to exchange souls there instead. Doing so will boost the traffic of players in trade district which hopefully would result in more shops being purchased and more shops being explored.

Trade District this map unites the North and South continents and it also has an exchange. The exchanges at the spawn of each continent separates the two and makes it kind of pointless to even travel to the Trade District other than checking out shops which only few go to. Personally, by having one central exchange, even if someone isn't there to shop from the shops, there is a good chance they will explore them.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
This is just a short and sweet suggestion. I want to suggest that the exchange to sell souls be removed from the north and south spawns in PvE and PvP. I say this because I feel that will result in more people traveling to the Trade District, which is still a thing, to exchange souls there instead. Doing so will boost the traffic of players in trade district which hopefully would result in more shops being purchased and more shops being explored.

Trade District this map unites the North and South continents and it also has an exchange. The exchanges at the spawn of each continent separates the two and makes it kind of pointless to even travel to the Trade District other than checking out shops which only few go to. Personally, by having one central exchange, even if someone isn't there to shop from the shops, there is a good chance they will explore them.
You can sell souls at the spawns............. wow, did not know that