• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Recall failing

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
Already twice when i was recalling from pve to pvp, the recall goes on CD, takes the redstone and it says Teleport fizzled and i dont get teleported. The first time i got teleported a few mins later.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Already twice when i was recalling from pve to pvp, the recall goes on CD, takes the redstone and it says Teleport fizzled and i dont get teleported. The first time i got teleported a few mins later.
this is a fail-safe for an error and when only happen when no one exists on the server you are porting to. While this is a rare situation - it can happen.

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
wow, thanks kain, i guess i got ported the first time when someone loged on in pvp.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Recall worked for me and then like 5 seconds later it teleported me back to 2k 2k in PvE from PvP spawn XD

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
I'd like to bring this up again with the addition, that the skill Port is having the same issue when porting cross-worlds.
I.e from PvE to Aegisdocks.
It brings up the same message "Teleport fizzled", but sometimes you will be ported anyway, just suddenly 2 minutes later.
When I did that the following message showed up in chat:

sIVxz2v.png

"Already connecting to the server". Seems like a connection issue?
Other reference thread:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/wizard-porting-doesnt-work-hell-party.54866/#post-431957

The problem with the Port skill is lately happening to me more frequently @Kainzo , and that only when I'm actually porting from PvE to PvP (didn't try the reversed way yet)

Last edited: