• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: RisingReaper69
Muted by: (I cant not remember her username I am sorry but she was a high staff member everyone liked..)
Time of mute: permanaint
Channel: all
Reason for mute: argueing with staff I wanted to be left alone and I was not I was harassed and thus I out ragged because of it.
Your story: I can start many ways to explain but to be completely honest I really don't want to explain anything both the staff and I was in the rong and we both acted out I point no fingers towards anyone and I hope you can find it in your hearts to watch over me if you have the time in-game if I talk in chat again so you don't assume I started any fights or anything as for I would be the main problem that is all I could ever ask for.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: RisingReaper69
Muted by: (I cant not remember her username I am sorry but she was a high staff member everyone liked..)
Time of mute: permanaint
Channel: all
Reason for mute: argueing with staff I wanted to be left alone and I was not I was harassed and thus I out ragged because of it.
Your story: I can start many ways to explain but to be completely honest I really don't want to explain anything both the staff and I was in the rong and we both acted out I point no fingers towards anyone and I hope you can find it in your hearts to watch over me if you have the time in-game if I talk in chat again so you don't assume I started any fights or anything as for I would be the main problem that is all I could ever ask for.

A little history:

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/please-read.48421/

You had the mute removed on January 1st, 2014 or thereabouts and on January 5th, 2014 you were muted again for the same issues.

I am denying removing your mute at this time. Clearly you cannot behave, and you have an issue with anger. We do not need to subject our members or our staff members to such actions.

Last edited:
oh my god your still here like your a fucking terrorist I swear to god you are I don't have an anger problem I just don't take kindly to being bashed upon by other players while a high rank shitty staff member such as your self who lies and defends them as they continue to talk more shit harassing me telling me over an over to through my computer against the wall after I was muted while you sit back on your fat fucking ass and watch it all happen an let it by your a true fake what lies behind shadows I only came back to this server an posted a app because I believed you was gone sins I didn't see you of any of the sort but I see that your still here an most likely will be for awhile.

you have no IDEA how fucking lucky you are that day the shit went down to my mute again and I didn't take any screen shots if my f2 wasn't broken ide have your ass fucking replaced or relieved of your damn job sins you do so damn poorly and if anyone else is to read then please enjoy but do look past the cussing I only take anger towards this "tool" I have to deal with fuk the server its not worth coming back to if your still here dragon bitch

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Foul language and abuse of staff is NOT tolerated at all, in game or on the forums. Continue to post in this thread and you shall have your Forum account banned, as well as face a ban in-game. Angyles' decision is final, there is no way around it, so stop trying.

This is your first and last warning.

Thread locked. Create no further appeals or face action.

Status
Not open for further replies.