• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT PVP Tournament [Titles + Coin] BRACKETS!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I tried my best to commentate, but being in TheMormon's Library with 15+ people made it hard.

shrimpy77

Glowstone
She was yelling at me for being on the computer all day when she knows damn well i'm on medication, because I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed yesterday... -_-
Guess you're not feeling wise now.... Considering you got your wisedom removed. Loooool (Lame joke)

Aetosion

Obsidian
I had 31 fps o.o

Can people send me the videos, especially of the semi-finals and finals?

Aetosion

Obsidian
15's not that bad. I was mainly AoE'ing, and using bolts that were already bound to particular players for each round, so fps wasn't really an issue.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
15's not that bad. I was mainly AoE'ing, and using bolts that were already bound to particular players for each round, so fps wasn't really an issue.
i said 15 when i WASNT fighting
i get like .02fps when fighting close range. however with the bow i get my reg 15

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I had 50-60 fps when recording. Didn't get time to work on putting together my clips today :/ Will finish it the upcoming week though :)