• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Poll #1: Warrior classes.

Sanogono

ICE ICE ICE!
These polls are dedicated to collecting the playerbase's opinions on classes, balancing and other functions. Please leave a reply stating your opinions on how the Warrior classes can be balanced better to the other classes, including skills, base stats, etc.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Berserker is fine, Paladin is fine, DK is fine (Buff dread aura though), and Dragoon can get nerfed to hell at this point.

Sanogono

ICE ICE ICE!
Berserker is fine, Paladin is fine, DK is fine (Buff dread aura though), and Dragoon can get nerfed to hell at this point.
In what ways can the classes be nerfed/buffed to compete with other classes? What are their weaknesses and strengths in your opinion?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
In what ways can the classes be nerfed/buffed to compete with other classes? What are their weaknesses and strengths in your opinion?
Just search dragoon in the forums (Not going to repeat myself after all the discussions I've had on it.)

Berserker-
  • Pros:
  1. High Damage
  2. High Durability
  3. Moderate Utility
  • Cons:
  1. Low Mobility
  2. For Maximum damage requires you to take risks
Paladin-
  • Pros:
  1. VERY High Suitability
  2. High Utility
  3. Moderate Heals
  4. High Crowd Control
  • Cons:
  1. No Mobility
  2. Low Damage
Dreadknight-
  • Pros:
  1. Moderate crowd control
  2. Moderate Durability
  3. Moderate Magic Damage
  • No Mobility
  • Lack of AOE presence
  • Mana Hungry
Dragoon-
  • Pros:
  1. High Damage
  2. High Mobility
  3. High Durability
  4. High Crowd Control
  5. High Utility
  • Cons:
  1. You are an asshole if you play it :p

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I fink U should increase range on lunge :c
The problem I find with lunge is that it has a very large CD compared to other mobility skills-

Jump- 6 Seconds
Blink- 10 Seconds
Lunge.....22 Seconds!

It's basically a worst Flying kick (Shorter range, no damage, no cancellation of skills)

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
The problem I find with lunge is that it has a very large CD compared to other mobility skills-

Jump- 6 Seconds
Blink- 10 Seconds
Lunge.....22 Seconds!

It's basically a worst Flying kick (Shorter range, no damage, no cancellation of skills)

I know right....... why cant we have a 10 second cd?

Dragoon has less base equip weight than DreadKnight so wouldn't Dragoon be medium durability? A con for dragoon would be stamina hungry. If you look at the stamina use of each skill it's pretty stamina hungry. Its left click damage is high because if you really think about it the only decent damaging moves are Strike doing close to 130 on an unarmored opponent and impale and spear doing roughly 100 damage on an unarmored opponent (values based off of 30 str). Dragoons ability to kite is pretty damn good with the range of spear and impale and overall it has short CDs. A pro for DK would also be most skills pierce armor while still maintaining decent melee damage and durability. Curse is also extremely effective against melee classes as you get knocked out of range due to missing and getting hit and they hit 100% of the time. When back in range your attack misses again theirs hits and you fall back out of range. It makes the exchange more like a ratio of 3:1 3 DK hits 1 hit from other class. If you look at DK's skills you would notice that it has a decent amount of slows a blind and a good amount of DoT. Empathy does really heavy damage and very few skills require strength meaning it's more of an intellect heavy class. DK is pretty stamina hungry too but its CDs prevent you from spamming the skills meaning stamina generally isn't as much as a problem as it would be with other stamina hungry classes. If you look at the mana costs they aren't really that high and DKs have high intellect as it benefits DKs more than any other stat. This means also have a decent mana pool, and with their high base weight they have more mobility in stat placement. If DKs had a little more mobility I think they would be fine, give em some sort of lunge and they would have less trouble with more mobile classes. Although all warriors pretty much get destroyed by them already. On another note, I agree with the lunge CD being reduced too because 22 seconds is a bit ridiculous for a gap closer that doesn't even deal damage. Berserkers also seem pretty damn strong to me and have a great skill to prevent running(rupture) along with their lunge and a stun. While out of all of these I would consider Dragoon to be the best off, I have to say it isn't by much IMO(assuming it doesn't run). Oh I forgot to mention how paladin and DK have their 15 min CD abilities which when they are off CD are stupidly OP. Paladin gets an instant cast heal that heals fuckin so much(like it wasn't hard enough to get it to low HP in the first place) and DK gets a 250 damage armor piercing instant cast with 30 intellect (like they don't do enough damage with empathy and their DOTs already).

Last edited: