• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How To Picking Your Class! Whats best for you!?

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey Herocrafters, how useful / current is this info, please? It would be very useful to be able to put something like this before new players.

[USERGROUP=38][USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=35][USERGROUP=35][USERGROUP=35]@Guides[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=41][USERGROUP=41][USERGROUP=41]@Wiki Team[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
This looks pretty close, a few adjustments and it would be spot on. Maybe even adding a paragraph or two would help as well.

Xelarator1

Obsidian
Couple of changes needed:

• Samurai no longer has the lowest armor, but it shares the lowest armor with the Beserker when looking only at the Warrior classes.
  • Mention that a Ranger's DPS drops if the player cannot land shots consistently.
  • Mention that the Bard exceeds in Silencing Caster classes.
  • The Pyromancer has the lowest mana of the Caster classes, and requires one to manage their mana.
  • Mentioning the Necromancer's lack of Mobility would be useful.
  • Unsure if the Mystic has been converted into the Shaman
  • The Shaman needs a spot here
  • Change Healers to Support

Last edited:

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey Herocrafters, how useful / current is this info, please? It would be very useful to be able to put something like this before new players.

[USERGROUP=38][USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=35][USERGROUP=35][USERGROUP=35]@Guides[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=41][USERGROUP=41][USERGROUP=41]@Wiki Team[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
Pretty current, only 1 issue I've noticed:
  • Burst: A lot of damage which is dealth quickly .

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Couple of changes needed:

• Samurai no longer has the lowest armor, but it shares the lowest armor with the Beserker when looking only at the Warrior classes.
  • Mention that a Ranger's DPS drops if the player cannot land shots consistently.
  • Mention that the Bard exceeds in Silencing Caster classes.
  • The Pyromancer has the lowest mana of the Caster classes, and requires one to manage their mana.
  • Mentioning the Necromancer's lack of Mobility would be useful.
  • Unsure if the Mystic has been converted into the Shaman
  • The Shaman needs a spot here
  • Change Healers to Support
Mystic = Druid iirc.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7

I can just remake this if you want, I've played every class so I can describe them well.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
I can just remake this if you want, I've played every class so I can describe them well.
Idk if you should do it alone.... You do have all them mastered but you didn't really play them. You had no idea what berserker did when you switched to it for Easter drops xD

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Idk if you should do it alone.... You do have all them mastered but you didn't really play them. You had no idea what berserker did when you switched to it for Easter drops xD
I still know what it does in a fight, just had like 2 skills bound since I was power leveling lol

LovelyArmor

Legacy Supporter 4
I feel like this is good, and I do agree that will need new adjustment to information. Probably also adding in that there is a difference to economy and prices of items have changed.
I do feel like someone who has played every class would be great to write, but people who consistently play a single class should submit their findings. So you get a general overview and a detailed one from multiple sources. Instead of just a single person giving out base information about each class.
Also adding a general "what's a good item or really important item to have on you at all times" guide as well, would be helpful.

• For example: Druid (originally Mystic)- should be collecting poppies as they level, due to the reincarnation spell and keep a decently large amount in a safe location. Or picking a profession that also works with gold, so you can always keep gold on hand with you.

Sorry I only really feel comfortable with talking about Druid as it's literally the only combat class I play :oops:

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
Looks good, the terms will be helpful. Just make sure that the base classes are noted to all be under lostsoul now.

I can tell you Right now, the part about the base classes would need to be removed, but The rest seems pretty on point. Haven't tried out too many other classes.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I can tell you Right now, the part about the base classes would need to be removed, but The rest seems pretty on point. Haven't tried out too many other classes.
Why would they need to be removed? They generalize what that class tree focuses on and still are very relevant

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
  • Samurai: Best all-round for PvP and is quick to level, however it has the lowest armor and health with high stamina cost.
Samurai: Very strong in PvP and is easy to level, has high armor and HP, with medium stamina cost, and very high damage.
Cleric: Best healing for solo and group, deals decent damage due to Smite & Wrath with medium-heavy armor. Heavily relies on mana but Wisdom compensates for that.
Paladin: Tanky melee class that has great utility and heals, can deal decent amount of damage depending on your build. Wears very heavy armor.
Bard: Utility support with tons of silencing skills, extremely useful in teamfights.

There is a new class tier added not too long ago: Tier 2. When you master a Tier 1 class, you can proceed to its Tier 2 counterpart (example: I mastered Samurai, I can proceed to and level up Honorblade). The difference between the base Tier 1 and the Tier 2 class is that your attributes are pre-set in Tier 1, and in Tier 2, you can set your own attributes, and get more skills at lower levels.

That's all I can think of.

Last edited: