• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Pet shields

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Long story short, you can't auto attack people through large pets.

So I just got this massive slime (I can hide inside it) the other day and while having it out I noticed I couldn't break blocks through it. This got me curious so I decided to test it out a bit Skellies have been able to shoot me through it, I've been able to use spells on others through it (fireball and icebolt), but Peewee was unable to attack me with his sword through it. So it seems like it obstructs direct attacks but projectiles can go through it and hit others no problem.

This wouldn't be a problem at all with a small creature but a pet that you can potentially hide inside could be abused.

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
I found that out pretty quick when I was playing with pets.

I wonder if that's considered abusing mechanics to gain an unfair advantage?

From the comments made, I have to assume that Kainzo (along with most people who had unique pets before the new plugin) really doesn't like EchoPet, so I'm not sure if it'll even be staying.

MajDeath

Portal
There used to be a mechanic that made pets disappear if you or the pet get hit to keep them out of combat. Dunno what happened to that.