• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Permissions Lost Soul Bug

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello! I randomly disconnected at a random time and re-logged right after. I was then it into tutorial island with my combat class set back to lostsoul and my profession to a level 30 crafter. I left tutorial island and then went back to my original classes. I had to switch to miner which costed be 500c. This has happened twice to me so far. I have had to switch twice. This costed me a total of 1000c, in which is a hefty sum for me. I need now to regain the money again. Thanks.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
It's a known bug they are working on fixing, to avoid it you just simply don't login as faster after disconnecting.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The issue has been resolved - absolutely no reason to waste coin when you can PE issues like this and get your class set back up.

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes, I PE'd the issue and I was told to re-choose my class and pay the 500c each time.

RAND0MNEWB

Iron
In the last three days I have appeared at the starting spawn for new players three times. One time was when I accidentally clicked the button that shuts off my wireless card. The other two times I don't recall any special circumstances that might have caused it. If it happens again I'll update this post and try to give more information as to what was going on at the time.

RAND0MNEWB

Iron
For a fourth time, after disconnecting i appeared at the newbie start spawn. Second confirmed time after hitting my wireless off button (f3 w/o function). Will update with any future issues.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This is an issue we've been looking into Zeroth - the developer is aware of the issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1370584257,1370583854][/DOUBLEPOST]Note - this issue is now resolved.

This will be put in asap.