• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Party and Non-party players can't be healed

tabletop

Gold
This is something I noticed only recently. As I'm playing and am in a party I cannot target teammates with bandage, only myself. Using the hotkey or actually typing /skill bandage does nothing as if I did not type it yet immediately after they move away from my crosshair I begin to self-heal. This is something I find kind of makes me useless as a party member. This problem only started about two days ago, if that helps.

Healer bandages no longer take up any redstone and they can't heal anyone else without typing in /skill bandage (name). When you could just bind bandage to redstone and right click someone.

Sweord

Glowstone
I just use improved chat, so all I have to do is enter a part of the name, seeing as it'll recognize the player based on a few letters/numbers. Although, being able to heal on the fly would be nice.