• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PanFlake's Offtopic/Global Mute appeal

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: PanFlake
Muted by: @Apherdite
Time of mute: ~3pm EST
Channel: outofcharacter/global
Reason for mute: I said in outofcharacter chat "You can cum in my shaft"
Your story: I said in off-topic "You can cum in my shaft" which I was then prompted my llamasx3 to move to /ch sex in which I did. A few minutes later I was muted in outofcharacter chat shortly after. In which then seconds after that mute, I was globally muted and was given a mesage by Apherdite, "You are given this time to reflect upon what you said". Also shortly after saying my statement in outofcharacter other members were saying statements fairly similar to the manner of which I had said mine and they recieved no mute, nor any scolding of any kind. I mean, I know what I did and I'm sorry for it, but I moved to /ch sex and in my opinion, is not worth a global mute.

Last edited:

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I didn't see anyone saying anything remotely close to what you said. I've removed the global mute, but you will remain muted in O-chat for a month.