• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Oudaiesty's Application

Oudaiesty

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Oudaiesty
  2. Location & Age: Missouri, 23
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Never
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I had just finished a huge project and found that minecraft had updated, a sign to play more minecraft! So I went looking for servers to play on and found this.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a very spirited player of minecraft and normally enjoy playing on great servers, I read all the rules and looked over the wiki and so far it all looked too exciting to pass the opportunity. I also have been looking for a place that I can spend my liesure time in while i'm not working on big projects Or am too tired to go out and do something.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCO9
  10. Additional Info: I graduated from Webster university for Computer Science and plan to go back and present a project that will get me two other degrees. I currently develop iPhone and Android apps, unfortunately the most recent batch of apps i've created (8 total in the last 6 months) are under NDA by a huge company. The other two are under development. I work in Objective c, c++, c, Php, Html, css, javascript, and Java though I prefer to spend more time working on Mobile tech than website design. (Burned out by clients for websites).

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...

Hey there @Oudaiesty! It's nice to see an application that shows effort. No bans, everything checks out, welcome to Herocraft! Check your inbox for further details.