• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Official Herocraft Ship Contest!

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
I said plagiarism will be taken seriously. I can tell if a design is copied. Punishment will be assessed at the time of the action.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
lol I was hoping for that too. I'm currently in the process of teaching myself how to make proper sails for sea going ships heh.

How is everyone doing so far on their ships?
Who said it has to have sails? Why not put some smokestacks on it and make it a steam boat?!

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
It is kinda hard to do, if you want it to like really nice make the hull out of iron blocks... though that would be costly

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Is it possible to enter my prebuilt submarine without taking it apart?
It took forever to build since I used no dry dock.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
Ship Contest

1st place: 1,500c + one tier up + ship docked in Dragongarde

If you ask me questions that this post can answer, I will just refer you back to here. So make sure you read everything. (tiny.cc/HCship)

As in we get to re-build our ship in DG, or we get a free ship plot in DG to make a new/the same ship, or you guys import our ships into DG?