• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ninja Builds

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
I'm pretty sure that build is from @Im_a_Pickle so yea it's going to be hard to find better than that. What I did for my build was start with that, then tweak con, end, and int because I felt I wanted more stam regen and envenom dmg boost. So try messing around with that build until you find something you like. Ninja is hard though. Just keep practicing!

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
Pickle's build is a pretty solid one, personally I would drop the agility a little and increase the con/end
Intellect in ninja is cool and all, but I wouldn't recommend it because it only buffs blitz and envenom. Even then the scaling isn't good enough to warrant putting small amounts of intellect in. 10 intellect will only add 2 damage to envenom (which you could get from a sharpness sword) and 20 damage to blitz (which isn't significant enough to change the course of a fight)

Last edited:
Heh I'm late to this post, just got back from camp. I feel so special that you were talking about me! :D And @CoolBeans279, backstabs aren't everything to a ninja; in fact, fights can be won without a single backstab. They do have significant damage and if you are lucky can change the fight. I've discovered that focusing on frontal damage is best, and strength is the way to go.
Alright, essay of the month is done I'm gonna go master Lost Soul now.

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
Like i said to him, we have a rating system for a reason, i shouldn't have to explain.

But i will tell you ninja wise, i like good str/con/end, and lower agi then everyone uses, and like 5-10 int.

You are better off with 0 int. Use those points and put them in something else.

Actually, I use some intellect in my ninja build. Just enough to prevent me from running out of mana in a fight.