• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New class Idea! The Eagle-eyed Sharpshooter!

What do you think of the Sharpshooter?

• Your full of crap, leave and never return.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I recently came up with a new idea for a class, and I wanted to see what the HC community thinks of it. I am no where near a pro-at this game, so please post your opinions and critiques. The Sharpshooter would be a support class that is all about distance and out-maneuvering his opponents, with skills like flash and back flip. He would effectively be able to control the battlefield, and help his comrades with skills like War Shriek, or Eagle Call. He would be able to disorientate his enemies and call upon his Eagle powers for accuracy and damage buffs, His main weapon would be a lead (slingshot). Very similar to the ranger, he could summon his ammunition, snowballs. (Right click with the lead to throw). There would need be a way to slow down how fast he can throw the snowballs, and that would have to be coded in. He would have skills to temporarily power up his rocks, like, Sharpened Stone, Scatter Shot or Exploding shot. Eagle eyes could give him increased vision range. Maybe a skill where he gets night vision for a few seconds. Now I know it seems like I'm ripping off the ranger, or the ninja, which in a way, I am. I have played ninja, and this is a suggestion, so don't take it to seriously. The Sharpshooter would be a class good for wearing down multiple opponents, so teammates could score a kill and wouldn't be able to "bowspam". The Sharpshooter would be a highly maneuverable class, able to slowly wear down tougher, stronger, Warrior classes. For close quarters he would use his axe and use skills like bash or kick. In short. I would like a high skill support class, that uses maneuverable tactics, and could buff teammates, to defeat opponents. Be sure to post your criticisms.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
You need to flesh out the skill list for this to be seriously considered. What you have here is a concept, not a class.