• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Necromancer's hellgate

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Just a quick suggestion - I've noticed that wizards require 1 slimeball to use group teleport (not sure if this is per person or for the group) but I believe that necromancers hellgate should cost 1 pearl per person rather than a flat 6 all the time?

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
i sorta disagree with this but at the same time agree. wizards as we all know are way too op, but hell gate is op as well because not everyone can go to the nether, you need a Necro on a team and that's rare. but im getting off topic here. if it were made 3-5 it might be acceptable for the necromancers of the community not one because then you have millions of people in the nether

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Otherwise remove wizards ability to port into the nether - its killing us because we have to obtain 6 enderpearls then be within 15 blocks of the party members wizards just use their slimeball - (im not crying OP here) use their slime ball and the party come from anywhere...

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Otherwise remove wizards ability to port into the nether - its killing us because we have to obtain 6 enderpearls then be within 15 blocks of the party members wizards just use their slimeball - (im not crying OP here) use their slime ball and the party come from anywhere...

They don't actually have a port to the nether, they set their recall in there and then port out. I can agree with the cost, since it's such a high level skill. 1-3 pearls would do. Six is alot.