• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug My town regions exist, but the town doesn't.

SoHighFive

Soulsand
I recently created Lothair with some friends. You can check petition #2708 for coordinates/details.

The councilroom regions are up and just fine. Hitting blocks in that area with coal show me the region information.

I created the Tribe successfully and assigned permissions to a few friends, but for some reason PrivateIdaho still couldn't break/place blocks. I removed her and readded to no effect. I hit the regions outside the Councilroom with coal, and it says that there are no regions there.

I then proceeded to type /to info Lothair, and that town does not exist. I still show that the region is up when I cross the boundary (Welcome to Lothair), but it's like it doesn't exist.

Please help any way that you can. We have everything prepared to move forward, but I need to have this resolved beforehand. Feel free to message me in game anytime, and thank you so much for your time!

@Alator

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
First off, /to who Lothair not /to info
Secondly, the coal checks for subregions (houses, CR, etc.) not superregions (tribes, hamlets, villages, etc.)
Thirdly, /to addmember [PlayerName] Lothair - using /to addmember [PlayerName] adds them to the subregions (houses, CR, etc.), not the superregion.

SoHighFive

Soulsand
Interesting and very good to know! That sure does make it hard to tell the boundary of your township, but that's ok. The wiki says that Tribes are 51 x 51, but I believe ours is only 49 x 49 or 50 x 50.

What is it actually supposed to be?>

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
Interesting and very good to know! That sure does make it hard to tell the boundary of your township, but that's ok. The wiki says that Tribes are 51 x 51, but I believe ours is only 49 x 49 or 50 x 50.

What is it actually supposed to be?>
Not in-game at the moment - should be in the /to list, just click on "towns" and head to more info. If you need to know specific borders just look in the sky for the edges (I heard the regions are square now, @Alator would have to confirm this) so just make a square out of each edge, and ignore the missing corners in the ring. But once again, I can't test this as I'm not in game. If anybody can confirm the square regions let me know.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Use /to whatshere to check for both super-region and region protections where you are standing, rather than coal. (Coal is more convenient, I agree, but not completely integrated with the new Townships 3.0, I understand.)