• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Music Video: ÆØÅ (Norwegian Style)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2

We got 29 letters, you only got 26.
Let's see how big you are when you suck our fu***ng, vowels!
Suck my ÆØÅ.
You ain't got the ÆØÅ.
We got ÆØÅ, you ain't got the ÆØÅ!

THEN AN ÆØÅ ALL OVER YOUR FACE!

EtKEnn @Other norwegians

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, everyone saw this one a long time ago. Kollektivet is a pretty cool show, but the songs are the best. My favorite of those is: "I can't get erection from the election"

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Who needs ÆØÅ when you have ÅÄÖ? My size is the same as yours, so you got nothing on me boys.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
But ya dont have Ä or Ö. And those are way better than Ø or Æ.
Erm, you were so uncreative that you simply put 2 dots above those letters. We created a brand new letter, Æ. Ø is just a O with a /, but Ä and Ö are just the same letters with some stupid dots above them ._.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Erm, you were so uncreative that you simply put 2 dots above those letters. We created a brand new letter, Æ. Ø is just a O with a /, but Ä and Ö are just the same letters with some stupid dots above them ._.
Æ is just a combination of A and E, because you are too lazy to write them as different letters.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Yes, but do the Danes have a song about it? ^^

No, perhaps not, but how did you think the norwegians got ÆØÅ in the first place? ;)

Does it matter when I found it, I felt like posting it - because most likely, no american has seen it.

I never meant it like that, I mean, sure, you can post it, but my post was pretty much for EtKEnn, though I didn't really quote him or anything.
Æ is just a combination of A and E, because you are too lazy to write them as different letters.

Not really, no. While yes, it's made with "AE" normally, but it isn't pronounced the same way. I'm very sorry that we felt that we needed a bigger alphabet, that was very uncalled for, very sorry.
AE A O? :eek:
Meh, perhaps that's how they make it in Norway, but if you have to write them without actually using ÆØÅ, then it would be AE OE AA

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
The purpose of this song is not that norwegians say that we have the biggest alphabet in the world. Mainly it's just absurd humor about randomness, and second it's based on the fact that the US isn't the biggest at everything, although it may seem like that some way. This song has nothing to do with any other countries than Norway and the US.