• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

muffinterrorist application

In game name: muffinterrorist
Name and age austin ireland age 14
Bans:none
refferal's gunmoney321 and mrchucklez
Reason to be accepted:I love minecraft and have heard many great things about this server listen to rules carefully and closely I love pvp and am a great builder.
How I heard about herocraft: from my close friends and members of the server gunmoney321 and mrchucklez have been begging me to join.
Have I voted for herocraft:Yes

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
Hey man, you need to go ahead and lengthen your app. Let us know who you are/how you play minecraft. That sort of thing. Let us know you'll be a goof fit for our thriving community.

Once your done repost on this thread so i get a notification.

Hey man, you need to go ahead and lengthen your app. Let us know who you are/how you play minecraft. That sort of thing. Let us know you'll be a goof fit for our thriving community.

Once your done repost on this thread so i get a notification.
In game name: muffinterrorist
Name and age austin ireland age 14
Bans:none
refferal's gunmoney321 and mrchucklez
Reason to be accepted:I love minecraft and am fun loving and have heard many great things about this server listen to rules carefully and closely I love pvp and am a great builder when I play minecraft I almost always play in survival because I love a challenge im not the greatest fighter but I it I think stuff like pvp logging and tping is just bull and i love servers like hero craft (based upon what my friends have said) and so thats why I beleive I should be accpeted.
How I heard about herocraft: from my close friends and members of the server gunmoney321 and mrchucklez have been begging me to join.
Have I voted for herocraft:Yes
Thank you for taking the time to read this

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
Sorry bud I would whitelist you right now but I've been out all day and I'm watching the UFC fight. If a proctor sees this could you please add him. Thanks.