• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MountAndDewMe's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: MountAndDewMe
Muted by: @xexorian
Time of mute: Just a couple mins ago as of this post (10:30~ PST?)
Server/Channel: /ch o
Reason for mute: Harassment?
Your story: When a person who just respawned at spawn still had combat tag, I ended up chasing and killing him. Shortly afterwards the guy said in /ch o chat "f****** ban MountAndDewMe" to which I responded "woah man thats inappropriate."
a3dac02e93.png
When I asked @xexorian why I was banned when the guy was actually being toxic to me in PMs, he responded with this:
595333e011.png
Now, I don't exactly know who he is referring to who I'm harassing, but I assume that I am apparently harassing by repeating the Guide who said in /ch o chat that people should not use "inappropriate words" (which is what NoahBlam720 did). I do not understand how I am harassing when I am simply repeating the same general statement the Guide made previously regarding inappropriate words to the guy who actually harassed me.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Chat Rules
These Chat Rules apply to Herocraft's ingame chat channels, IRC, Teamspeak, and all Herocraft Online related forums.

The following actions are prohibited:

• Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, giving unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.
  • Homophobic or racist terms in public chats (whether intended for public chat or not).
  • Impersonating any Herocraft Online staff member.
  • Marketing, promoting or advertising anything, or making any other form of solicitation.
    • This includes other Teamspeak servers, other Minecraft servers, personal vents/mumbles, and other game servers that DH does not directly (or indirectly) sponsor. This is a zero tolerance rule, and will result in an immediate ban.
    • This does not include items sold on Herocraft Online Service that are indigenous to Minecraft or Herocraft.
  • The use of any language besides English in main chat channels (global, trade, help, off-topic, etc).
    • This includes various other forms of slang.
  • Spamming, begging, whining, and other similar forms of unwanted chat clutter.
  • Encouraging others to violate the rules set by staff.
What I said to you sticks. You were sadistically, methodically, and systematically trolling nicole in chat shortly after the situation was unfolding in global chat. You refused to stop as well, after I asked her to stop, you were repeatedly repeating (yes read that twice) what she said in an effort to just throw fuel on the fire. As a previous moderator, your experience should lead you to believe that the only logical option is to either walk away or try to diffuse the situation. Other members of your town were actually busy spewing racist insults to her and me. I'm sure you understand the reasons for the mute are a simple matter of respect for others. If you cannot learn by now, I don't know when you will. Refer to your townmates mute appeals if you require more insight on the situation.

Be warned this counts as your first infraction on this map. Further infractions will result in more severe punishment. Please take the time to read up on the rules here: HC.TO/RULES Thanks for appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.