• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

More Roleplaying!

Too be, or not too be?

• Too be.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Not too be.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
  • Updated rules for the Lore and Roleplay forums
    • Lore forum -> stories you write alone, generally about something that happened on the server or otherwise related to its history
    • RP forum -> non-to-lightly scripted multiple-player stories and events
  • Created subforum for all OOC threads to keep things clean.
  • Moved 'Character Biography' thread to the RP forum; renamed 'Character Introductions'.
    • This contains the character template I mentioned digging up.
  • Moved existing threads to the appropriate forums

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Name: Po Ping (Skaduush)

Eyes: Jade

Hair: Black & White, short fuzzy hair that covers the entire body.

Equipment/Clothing: Depending on the day I wear patchwork shorts and sandals, maybe an ankle wrap. I like to travel lite, too many clothes restricts my awesome kung fu skills.

Body Build: I'm big, huge, gigantic even... Some say I'm fat but I say I'm panda padded for combat. My job as the dragon warrior keeps me in top shape, no need to work out.

Class: Dragon Warrior (Samurai)

Personality: Laid back, easy going, hungry, lots of naps and snacks then more naps then more snacks...mmm snacks... Oh, uh.. Unless there is Dragon Warrior business I need to attend to. Then watch out for my mad kung fu skillz...

Abilities: I know kung fu and I'm the dragon warrior... I can also make the best noodles ever.

Attributes: Soft & cuddly, but will ferociously defend to the death my last dumpling. Never cross a panda and his snacks...

EDIT: I got Creepy'd ...:confused:?