• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Mod's - Can't Handle Pe's Within their Own Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Unless it's a very serious issue, mods are able to do PEs from their own town. They are judged a lot harder however for their actions in those cases. If you think there's staff corruption the admins could probably easily*
-Again
Raging it doesn't matter whether you say they are or they aren't biased everyone is a little bit, so in my opinion they shouldn't play. I know they have the trust of Kainzo but they still have the power to ban and mute players.
Please note everything we do is logged. We're not in some cult with kain, he can remove and even ban us whenever needed. Same as all players. Abuse is abuse, we don't play favorites.

This post was mainly meant to get the attention of Xanipher on the issue of possible corruption, and that's happened. I feel this post will only draw in negativity as time goes on. Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.