• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Moderator App

1. Minecraft IGN: Eliterubberduck

2. Position applying for: Moderator

3. Age: 20

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): EST, Pennsylvania

5. Hours/Week you play (on average): Since the new map I've been on everyday.

6. Friends in Herocraft: Brancher, Codyneace, Aryios, Hollowsith, Zihara, Meghan_ann, Elianabeth, iLoveFishDicks, xDirtblock, Joilpot, BPOtacon, hanpeter77, scottcombs, slayer9702, malmenca, graink, melnick13, weewoo1337

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Not from herocraft and the one time I was banned we had talked about it before. I was using f3 to find dungeons on buxville.

8. Do you have any experience with IRC?: I'm familiar with IRC's.

9. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I'm not biased and I don't have a temper like most people that play minecraft. I'm mature and I understand the rules. I've been playing on herocraft for a long time now. I started playing on it because I wanted to try out the heroes plugin and when it became available to the public I was going to put it on my server. Turns out I liked herocraft so much I just kinda stayed. I am very familiar with the commands for the plugins that are on herocraft. I would treat everyone equally and fairly. I have stopped really playing and most of the time I just /hero who noobs to /tell them to pick the crafter profession and help them with whatever they need most of the time i'm even online. I believe I would be a great asset to the herocraft staff and would greatly appreciate your acceptance.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Within the last year I've become ill and had to medically withdrawl from college and I don't work too much anymore because of my condition. I have a lot of time to waste on minecraft. When I log on at 8 am I normally have nothing to do, so I miss being able to tp to random people invis just to watch and make sure they aren't fly hacking haha. I used to be an admin on another minecraft server. So i have experience as well.