• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mod Application: Haxnn

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN: Haxnn
Position applying for: Mod
Age|Timezone: 18 / PST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: It will be six years in April.
Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I'll try to keep this relatively short and sweet. I've spent a very long time on this server. I've spent more hours on Herocraft than I probably have on any other game. I've had the chance to experience nearly every part of this server; I've played as a player, a mayor, a guide, a proctor, a herald, and more recently an architect (although I will admit I haven't had the chance to participate in any major projects). I have the experience and knowledge of nearly every aspect of the server, and know every nearly every corner of Herocraft inside and out. I take a significant amount in pride in my work as a guide especially, as I believe that the new players experiencing the server are ultimately what will keep Herocraft thriving. However, that does not mean I don't value and wish to help the veterans, core players that have been here for the server time and time again, and have poured just as much of their life into the server as I have. I know that I am capable of fulfilling the role of moderator, and I believe I can be of value as a member of upper staff.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have grown a lot over these many years on Herocraft, but in many ways I have also stayed very consistent. Regardless of the situation I like to stay positive and cheerful. I evaluate and assess players without bias, and only wish to see the server succeed.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Minecraft IGN: Haxnn
Position applying for: Mod
Age|Timezone: 18 / PST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: It will be six years in April.
Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I'll try to keep this relatively short and sweet. I've spent a very long time on this server. I've spent more hours on Herocraft than I probably have on any other game. I've had the chance to experience nearly every part of this server; I've played as a player, a mayor, a guide, a proctor, a herald, and more recently an architect (although I will admit I haven't had the chance to participate in any major projects). I have the experience and knowledge of nearly every aspect of the server, and know every nearly every corner of Herocraft inside and out. I take a significant amount in pride in my work as a guide especially, as I believe that the new players experiencing the server are ultimately what will keep Herocraft thriving. However, that does not mean I don't value and wish to help the veterans, core players that have been here for the server time and time again, and have poured just as much of their life into the server as I have. I know that I am capable of fulfilling the role of moderator, and I believe I can be of value as a member of upper staff.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have grown a lot over these many years on Herocraft, but in many ways I have also stayed very consistent. Regardless of the situation I like to stay positive and cheerful. I evaluate and assess players without bias, and only wish to see the server succeed.
Your app is under review.